-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

unreal to beating cancer.. go you! 
embarassed.gif

Rode around with this man in his old mazda626 or Lexus.(body styles were similar back then) I believe it was his sph year...

10ofuy1.jpg
fa0p78.jpg

Details...

We were going to the zoo as a field trip that day
He visited the neighrborHOOD Y with his chick
pimp.gif
 (why he picked ours????)

Group leaders choose 3 ppl who were behaving decent that week. (some twins & I)

Rode to the zoo with dude and around the hood the whole day. He talked about Huggins and Logan and cpl others

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man lost the keys to the whip and his lady straight cursed his $%% out infront of like 20 ppl and smacked him... (guess that's why he left trina)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chopped it up and played a 3 on 1 game

Of course got autograpgh

..Oh yea dudes speech game is HORRIBLE. cool dude though

Rode around with this man in his old mazda626 or Lexus.(body styles were similar back then) I believe it was his sph year...

10ofuy1.jpg
fa0p78.jpg

Details...

We were going to the zoo as a field trip that day
He visited the neighrborHOOD Y with his chick
pimp.gif
 (why he picked ours????)

Group leaders choose 3 ppl who were behaving decent that week. (some twins & I)

Rode to the zoo with dude and around the hood the whole day. He talked about Huggins and Logan and cpl others

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man lost the keys to the whip and his lady straight cursed his $%% out infront of like 20 ppl and smacked him... (guess that's why he left trina)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chopped it up and played a 3 on 1 game

Of course got autograpgh

..Oh yea dudes speech game is HORRIBLE. cool dude though

Got to swim with a manatee and its 2 babies, we were on our way out to the ocean when we saw them, pretty cool.

Got to swim with a manatee and its 2 babies, we were on our way out to the ocean when we saw them, pretty cool.

i got ++@+*@%+ drunk with rex grosman once, a friend of mine is a friend of his brother he comes to my step dads bar when he played for chicago
ive taken shots with paul konerko
witnessed harey carey sing take me out to the ball game in person 20+ times rip
seen jordan win all 6 titles last 3 in person
more later

i got ++@+*@%+ drunk with rex grosman once, a friend of mine is a friend of his brother he comes to my step dads bar when he played for chicago
ive taken shots with paul konerko
witnessed harey carey sing take me out to the ball game in person 20+ times rip
seen jordan win all 6 titles last 3 in person
more later

• dated 9 woman for 14 mths straight and never got caught. Also had every single one paying my bills the whole time.
• got in 3 big car wrecks and survived all three. All three were in the same year/style truck.
• robbed a guy for a stack and shot him in his butt when he try to run from me.
• meet Chuck Norris why he was filming his show in Dallas.
• gotten dome at the club while taking a duece.
• have had a bar tab of 4 to 5 stacks at the club on drinks and ended up paying less than 100 each time for about 1 year and a half.

Those are just some.

• dated 9 woman for 14 mths straight and never got caught. Also had every single one paying my bills the whole time.
• got in 3 big car wrecks and survived all three. All three were in the same year/style truck.
• robbed a guy for a stack and shot him in his butt when he try to run from me.
• meet Chuck Norris why he was filming his show in Dallas.
• gotten dome at the club while taking a duece.
• have had a bar tab of 4 to 5 stacks at the club on drinks and ended up paying less than 100 each time for about 1 year and a half.

Those are just some.

Found dudes autograph looking through my senior book.. (update from earlier post)

m7u7f5.jpg

stutter game..

Found dudes autograph looking through my senior book.. (update from earlier post)

m7u7f5.jpg

stutter game..

Back
Top Bottom