-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

-rode a huge pot belly pig (people called him grand master willy) in Guyana
laugh.gif

- Smoked out with a Cop. 
- Pick pocketed in a Paris subway.

- Spent a month in the Philippine jungle with my dad.

- Flipped Sneakers in Toyko for a couple Months.

- Played in a Basketball tournament in Japan.

- Smoked out with Willie Nelson while staying at his house in TX.

- Attended the "Earthquake Series" in 88.

- Drove a 25th Anniversary Countach.

- Have met Rick Ross, Big Boi, Bill Murray, Taylor Swift, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Dolly Parton, Pastor Troy, Brian McKnight, DJ Paul and some others...

- Beat a Crystal Meth addiction.

- Had a convo with the "SON OF SAM" in NY prison.  (Accompanying a FBI Chaplain)

- Smoked out with a Cop. 

- Have met Rick Ross, Big Boi, Bill Murray, Taylor Swift, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Dolly Parton, Pastor Troy, Brian McKnight, DJ Paul and some others...

- Had a convo with the "SON OF SAM" in NY prison.  (Accompanying a FBI Chaplain)

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

- Smoked out with a Cop. 

If you attended the Earthquake Series in 88, then you didn't beat your crystal Meth addiction.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

- Smoked out with a Cop. 

If you attended the Earthquake Series in 88, then you didn't beat your crystal Meth addiction.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I'm just saying, it's lame of you to downplay another person's experience. Since when was meeting kobe bryant easy?

Like it would be pretty DBag of me to downplay you driving a continental gt, which to me isn't all that special. I've driven numerous cars that are 120k+ and there's a Maserati gran turismo in the garage right now but that would be lame of me to say in order to downplay your experience.

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i'm sure most of nt hasn't met kobe bryant either.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I'm just saying, it's lame of you to downplay another person's experience. Since when was meeting kobe bryant easy?

Like it would be pretty DBag of me to downplay you driving a continental gt, which to me isn't all that special. I've driven numerous cars that are 120k+ and there's a Maserati gran turismo in the garage right now but that would be lame of me to say in order to downplay your experience.

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i'm sure most of nt hasn't met kobe bryant either.

Originally Posted by kuhui

met my main man the dalai lama in 07, got blessed by his holiness
went on a pilgrimage up from india through nepal following the path that the buddha took

dislocated my hip and popped my right leg out while snowboarding
still have titanium rods in both my tibia, might never take em out (on that bionic man swag)

I'd highly suggest getting those rods taken out. Trust me from experience....

Originally Posted by kuhui

met my main man the dalai lama in 07, got blessed by his holiness
went on a pilgrimage up from india through nepal following the path that the buddha took

dislocated my hip and popped my right leg out while snowboarding
still have titanium rods in both my tibia, might never take em out (on that bionic man swag)

I'd highly suggest getting those rods taken out. Trust me from experience....

Things I've done:
-Fish for sharks off the beaches of south FL.
-Free swim with a 12ft hammerhead and some bull sharks(Separate occasions) 
-Fapped 10 times in one day
-Grab an alligator by the tail and drag it to get it out of my way

Things I almost did:
-Almost smashed a ******, but decided to go get drunk and watch the last pacman fight.
30t6p3b.gif

Things I've done:
-Fish for sharks off the beaches of south FL.
-Free swim with a 12ft hammerhead and some bull sharks(Separate occasions) 
-Fapped 10 times in one day
-Grab an alligator by the tail and drag it to get it out of my way

Things I almost did:
-Almost smashed a ******, but decided to go get drunk and watch the last pacman fight.
30t6p3b.gif

I went through this whole thread and can't even think of anything original even thought I've done some of things mentioned
laugh.gif

Oh I got one was on a Party Bus with Ray J last week real random

I went through this whole thread and can't even think of anything original even thought I've done some of things mentioned
laugh.gif

Oh I got one was on a Party Bus with Ray J last week real random

beat a current NFL cornerback in a race in HS
sold the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack in sz 11.5 to Kid Cudi(through flightclub)
performed at the same event as Lady Saw
made Melky Cabrara and Bernie Williams laugh out loud while they were on the on deck circle (separate occasions)
Played a show where some couple got thrown out because a guy was fingering some chick's bunghole when I dropped R Kelly's Bump n Grind
Got dunked on by former Laker PG John Celestand
Asked for Shawn Bradley's autograph in an alley in Hoboken (he said talk to my agent Kid)
stole a bottle of water that Gary Coleman drank out of
Met former Yankee OF Bubba Crosby in a Jamba Juice in NYC.. I go hey youre Bubba Crosby, he goes no im not and walks away (it was him)

beat a current NFL cornerback in a race in HS
sold the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack in sz 11.5 to Kid Cudi(through flightclub)
performed at the same event as Lady Saw
made Melky Cabrara and Bernie Williams laugh out loud while they were on the on deck circle (separate occasions)
Played a show where some couple got thrown out because a guy was fingering some chick's bunghole when I dropped R Kelly's Bump n Grind
Got dunked on by former Laker PG John Celestand
Asked for Shawn Bradley's autograph in an alley in Hoboken (he said talk to my agent Kid)
stole a bottle of water that Gary Coleman drank out of
Met former Yankee OF Bubba Crosby in a Jamba Juice in NYC.. I go hey youre Bubba Crosby, he goes no im not and walks away (it was him)

Back
Top Bottom