-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Damn my life is lame as *$$*
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

-Played basketball with Vince Carter
-Met tons of NBA players
-Met Jay-Z

Probably some more good ones that Im forgetting right now.
Hey how was Vince?  I would love to meet him one day... big fan...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

-Played basketball with Vince Carter
-Met tons of NBA players
-Met Jay-Z

Probably some more good ones that Im forgetting right now.
Hey how was Vince?  I would love to meet him one day... big fan...

I parlayed back stage SneakerPimps NYC '09 with The Clipse, Jadakiss, Wale, and The Cool Kids

I also chilled with Mos Def in Prohibit NYC..I 'm cool with one of the managers and they're cool with him. He stayed for about 30 mins and just shot the breeze

I parlayed back stage SneakerPimps NYC '09 with The Clipse, Jadakiss, Wale, and The Cool Kids

I also chilled with Mos Def in Prohibit NYC..I 'm cool with one of the managers and they're cool with him. He stayed for about 30 mins and just shot the breeze

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

- Got a hug from Beyonce at Rucker Park in the Summer of 2003 (I think it was that summer), she smelled so goooooood, I'll never forget that scent
pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

Met Kobe?... Kobe probably encounters thousands of people a day
laugh.gif
so did jordan and you listed him
I said I had a convo with the man...

....My list would be ninjahood-sized if I sat up here and ran down every famous person I've met....

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

- Got a hug from Beyonce at Rucker Park in the Summer of 2003 (I think it was that summer), she smelled so goooooood, I'll never forget that scent
pimp.gif
, Jay-Z won
- Met Kobe Bryant

Met Kobe?... Kobe probably encounters thousands of people a day
laugh.gif
so did jordan and you listed him
I said I had a convo with the man...

....My list would be ninjahood-sized if I sat up here and ran down every famous person I've met....

met my main man the dalai lama in 07, got blessed by his holiness
went on a pilgrimage up from india through nepal following the path that the buddha took

dislocated my hip and popped my right leg out while snowboarding
still have titanium rods in both my tibia, might never take em out (on that bionic man swag)

met my main man the dalai lama in 07, got blessed by his holiness
went on a pilgrimage up from india through nepal following the path that the buddha took

dislocated my hip and popped my right leg out while snowboarding
still have titanium rods in both my tibia, might never take em out (on that bionic man swag)

sat in the Back of A C-130 and did a combat landing in Iraq. 15,000ft to 0 in about 10sec that $#%$ was fun.

Back
Top Bottom