-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Talked to Megan Good at the airport a few years back. Didn't even know it was her til some lil girl ran up asking for a picture later 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I'm just saying, it's lame of you to downplay another person's experience. Since when was meeting kobe bryant easy?

Like it would be pretty DBag of me to downplay you driving a continental gt, which to me isn't all that special. I've driven numerous cars that are 120k+ and there's a Maserati gran turismo in the garage right now but that would be lame of me to say in order to downplay your experience.

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Same can be said about meeting kobe bryant.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I'm just saying, it's lame of you to downplay another person's experience. Since when was meeting kobe bryant easy?

Like it would be pretty DBag of me to downplay you driving a continental gt, which to me isn't all that special. I've driven numerous cars that are 120k+ and there's a Maserati gran turismo in the garage right now but that would be lame of me to say in order to downplay your experience.

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Same can be said about meeting kobe bryant.

-talked to montell griffin the day he bet roy jones for the title
laugh.gif
( he still my g tho)
-had my apartment bust in by a s.w.a.t team while in college
-went to a religion camp in Canada with my aunt
-played basketball with cam'ron and rkelly
-drove across the country from chicago to california, my new current residence
-had sex while driving a vehicle( yes its possible)
-had sex in the grass off lake shore drive in Chicago off 35th( bummy but fun)
-seen a dead body outside of a nightclub shooting before the police showed up, just a dead body and a flow of blood
frown.gif

-argued with just blaze about NT for lulz, at my expense along with other #nters
-got snitched on in a case that i still beat.

im so about that life its not even funny.
pimp.gif

-talked to montell griffin the day he bet roy jones for the title
laugh.gif
( he still my g tho)
-had my apartment bust in by a s.w.a.t team while in college
-went to a religion camp in Canada with my aunt
-played basketball with cam'ron and rkelly
-drove across the country from chicago to california, my new current residence
-had sex while driving a vehicle( yes its possible)
-had sex in the grass off lake shore drive in Chicago off 35th( bummy but fun)
-seen a dead body outside of a nightclub shooting before the police showed up, just a dead body and a flow of blood
frown.gif

-argued with just blaze about NT for lulz, at my expense along with other #nters
-got snitched on in a case that i still beat.

im so about that life its not even funny.
pimp.gif

Randomly met Malice in a elevator during HU homecoming.
Played ball with Ray Rice back when he use to help coach my aau team.

Randomly met Malice in a elevator during HU homecoming.
Played ball with Ray Rice back when he use to help coach my aau team.

-I was part of an honor society when I was in HS and got to ring the NYSE bell.
-I met LBJ and had like a 10 minute conversation with him when he was in high school (at the Jordan classic in DC)
-Sold Kid Cudi an iMac and External hard-drive last summer
-Sold Ice T an iPad and got to see CoCo in person.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LAAAAAAAAAAAWD
That's all I can remember for now, if I remember more I'll post.  

Kid Cudi smelled like the finest trees in the nation. I personally don't smoke but wow that stuff smelled.

-I was part of an honor society when I was in HS and got to ring the NYSE bell.
-I met LBJ and had like a 10 minute conversation with him when he was in high school (at the Jordan classic in DC)
-Sold Kid Cudi an iMac and External hard-drive last summer
-Sold Ice T an iPad and got to see CoCo in person.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LAAAAAAAAAAAWD
That's all I can remember for now, if I remember more I'll post.  

Kid Cudi smelled like the finest trees in the nation. I personally don't smoke but wow that stuff smelled.

Served Marcus Vick, D Wade, Jason Williams, Pharrell, and Haslem, (different periods of time) All while working at Checkers in miami n biscayne

Funny thing is they all ordered the same thing
laugh.gif

Empire state building.

Served Marcus Vick, D Wade, Jason Williams, Pharrell, and Haslem, (different periods of time) All while working at Checkers in miami n biscayne

Funny thing is they all ordered the same thing
laugh.gif

Empire state building.

I helped Joe Budden with a song. "Aftermath" on Mood Muzik 4, the Rocky skits in between verses and at the start and end of the song was my idea.

I helped Joe Budden with a song. "Aftermath" on Mood Muzik 4, the Rocky skits in between verses and at the start and end of the song was my idea.

Back
Top Bottom