Things you've learned the hard way vol. they told you so.

Procrastination is a no no. Don't rush things. Follow your own path, don't follow another man's. Being a man means handling your own. Don'tignore the dog for vagina.

Don't
pimp.gif
in your own home without knowing when your parents are coming
smh.gif

When you're out of H.S. figure out what you want to do, not what others expect out of you.

I'm in a tough spot now because I went into a major that I wasn't too keen on. Things were looking good, 2.5 years out of college I was doing decent(58k a year) and I would have been content with that. Then stress and realizing I did not like my occupation set in, and now I'm back to square one.

In short, if you have the opportunity pursue your dreams and don't let other people convince you otherwise. It's tough, but trust me, you don'twant to be 37 years old looking back on your life and saying, "damn, I wish I could have been a _____ instead."

It's more stressful not to do what you're supposed to do, no matter how much you don't want to do it.
Wisdom is everything.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

When you're out of H.S. figure out what you want to do, not what others expect out of you.

I'm in a tough spot now because I went into a major that I wasn't too keen on. Things were looking good, 2.5 years out of college I was doing decent (58k a year) and I would have been content with that. Then stress and realizing I did not like my occupation set in, and now I'm back to square one.

In short, if you have the opportunity pursue your dreams and don't let other people convince you otherwise. It's tough, but trust me, you don't want to be 37 years old looking back on your life and saying, "damn, I wish I could have been a _____ instead."

Damn good stuff man. Makes you think and re evaluate everything your doing right now.

DONT GO MUNCHIN ON THE BURGER AFTER SUM1 HAD PUT MAYO ON IT
wink.gif
tired.gif

J/K
BUT ON THE REAL, DONT EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER TRUST A FEMALE

do what you gotta do and don't let others affect/effect you in any way...

Live life like you expect to live, not like you want to live as an afterthought, didn't really learn that the hard way through experience, but throughwatching how other act.

Let them do them, you just do what you do. Nobody can do you like yourself, and you don't exist if you're busy potraying someone else, so representyourself like only you can.

As trusting as I am and I'd like to be, people can't be trusted, so don't count anything before it's counted.

Just some things I learned/figured out through experience. I have a problem with wanting to be better than the next person, and if they're better than me Iwanna be like them in that situation...don't work like that though.

That you can't start a friends-only relationship with a guy once you're a certain age. Learned that these past few days.

Don't trust anybody

+!%@%%$ aint $*** but !#!* and triccs

Believe half of what u see and none of what u hear or read

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Don't get into a relationship with a jumpoff/Learn how to spot them.

true..

have a limited amount of people that you can trust at all times. maybe even down to one

DONT use credit cards

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

the ones that smile in your face be the 1st ones to stab you in the back

always watch yo gotdamn back

don't talk to young chicks
indifferent.gif

people try to look at me like im nuts for ignoring freshman chicks....they do stupid %$%! and this was proven a day ago
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Don't let the looks of a girl fool you.
Smart man.

You guys will mature as you get older and realize a big butt and big breast doesn't mean much in a women...hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom