Think back to the last time you got slapped

Last time I spend the $50 dollars my mother gave me for some boring trip on games. #@+$ hurt like hell, but I got to keep the games. #@+$ was weaksauce compared to when I got beat in the shower. West Indian mothers FTL.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

My dad slapped me when I was Six, I slapped him back in the chin. Needless to say no slapping ever since.

did he send u into next week when u retaliated?  because if you're saying that he was scared of you as a  6 year old because you slapped him back, no one is buyin that

if i did that, i would have been knocked out.  i have been too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

My dad slapped me when I was Six, I slapped him back in the chin. Needless to say no slapping ever since.

did he send u into next week when u retaliated?  because if you're saying that he was scared of you as a  6 year old because you slapped him back, no one is buyin that

if i did that, i would have been knocked out.  i have been too
laugh.gif

*intends to check thread regularly for Lulz*

Spoiler [+]
havent been slapped since i was in like middle school.... i dont play that $%$%

*intends to check thread regularly for Lulz*

Spoiler [+]
havent been slapped since i was in like middle school.... i dont play that $%$%

If u'r talkin about in the Face slapped.. Ive never been slapped before.. Id probably raise hell if someone did

Unless u count playful light slapping/tapping on the face.. My ex use to do that all the time
wink.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

If u'r talkin about in the Face slapped.. Ive never been slapped before.. Id probably raise hell if someone did

Unless u count playful light slapping/tapping on the face.. My ex use to do that all the time
wink.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I was throwing eraser bits at this girl who's a *!**% in class back during HS. She turned around, my boys ratted me out pointed at me, and I got smacked right across the face...

I was throwing eraser bits at this girl who's a *!**% in class back during HS. She turned around, my boys ratted me out pointed at me, and I got smacked right across the face...

I get slapped on the regular. My coworkers and I have a certain game at work, punishment is a slap.

I get slapped on the regular. My coworkers and I have a certain game at work, punishment is a slap.

EX about 3 years ago for checking out another girl.

Hurt really bad since she was a volleyball and softball player. She could swing that arm real fast.

EX about 3 years ago for checking out another girl.

Hurt really bad since she was a volleyball and softball player. She could swing that arm real fast.

Back
Top Bottom