Think back to the last time you got slapped

7th grade, homeboys current girl.
She was shooting her mouth off at me and I just got heated and put my hands on her shoulders and yelled "SHUT THE #%!$ UP" she stopped talking and blinked wildly and said "What the #%!$ did you just tell me?" so again I re-iterated "SHUT THE #%!$ UP YOU DUMB %%!*%"....and outta no where *BAM* my head spinned and I got real lightheaded then a mean $*% headache...my cheek was red all day
grin.gif

7th grade, homeboys current girl.
She was shooting her mouth off at me and I just got heated and put my hands on her shoulders and yelled "SHUT THE #%!$ UP" she stopped talking and blinked wildly and said "What the #%!$ did you just tell me?" so again I re-iterated "SHUT THE #%!$ UP YOU DUMB %%!*%"....and outta no where *BAM* my head spinned and I got real lightheaded then a mean $*% headache...my cheek was red all day
grin.gif

bunch of friends were at the park 'wrestling' with girls...i was actually on the wrestling team and for whatever reason thought it would be a good idea to actually do a wrestling move on a girl and ended up head throwing her (slowly)...needless to say i got slapped right afterwards lool
*edit* this was in 11th grade...5 yrs ago

bunch of friends were at the park 'wrestling' with girls...i was actually on the wrestling team and for whatever reason thought it would be a good idea to actually do a wrestling move on a girl and ended up head throwing her (slowly)...needless to say i got slapped right afterwards lool
*edit* this was in 11th grade...5 yrs ago

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I inadvertently got slapped in the face last Monday while hoopin'....I was heated...I had to walk off the court to regain my composure
that you Barack??

As for me i dont think i've ever been slapped other than in a playful manner
devil.gif

Last i got struck in anger was a punch.... od drinking, rowdy bar ....+$!+ happens.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I inadvertently got slapped in the face last Monday while hoopin'....I was heated...I had to walk off the court to regain my composure
that you Barack??

As for me i dont think i've ever been slapped other than in a playful manner
devil.gif

Last i got struck in anger was a punch.... od drinking, rowdy bar ....+$!+ happens.

honestly don't remember the last time i got slapped...no one wants to @$+# with me

honestly don't remember the last time i got slapped...no one wants to @$+# with me

I've never been slapped but I remember when my lil bro got brave with my dad when we were young. He got slapped so hard that he couldn't even cry
eek.gif
lol

I've never been slapped but I remember when my lil bro got brave with my dad when we were young. He got slapped so hard that he couldn't even cry
eek.gif
lol

My mom slapped me a few years ago. The only person that could get away with it too

My mom slapped me a few years ago. The only person that could get away with it too

In 7th grade my friend told a girl that I had mentioned that if we were to have had sex her booty was so big my penis would probably get lost inside of it, ahh we were such innocent children back then.

In 7th grade my friend told a girl that I had mentioned that if we were to have had sex her booty was so big my penis would probably get lost inside of it, ahh we were such innocent children back then.

I got slapped yesterday by my daughter b/c I wouldn't give her an Oreo
laugh.gif
As I was about to return the favor, she booked to her room. I aint feel like gettin up to chase after her either, I was on my Kevin Hart *%#@ yesterday
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
As I was about to return the favor, she booked to her room. I aint feel like gettin up to chase after her either, I was on my Kevin Hart *%#@ yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the image of this going down

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the image of this going down

whenever i get careless and goofy by tickling my chick cause i know she hates it, shell get all riled up and start swinging.  I get caught every once in a while

whenever i get careless and goofy by tickling my chick cause i know she hates it, shell get all riled up and start swinging.  I get caught every once in a while

Back
Top Bottom