Thinkin about getting a dog. Any suggestions?

Just got a Min Pin for christmas, love her to death 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

whats the point of even getting a dog? Just another mouth the feed. Economy is really bad imo. No point of having another expense. Just saying.....

well...
I'm getting a house in 2013, and I plan on getting a dog for home protection...

I'm not big on dogs, but if a dog can protect my belongings while I'm not home or give me that minute or two to retrieve my firearm from the lockbox in the event of an home invasion then it's a worthwhile investment to me. I'm big on home security and a dog is a huge deterrent to most burglars.

A loyal, capable dog who is loved by his family would undoubtedly protect his family to the death, how is that not worth it? That's priceless. 

whats the point of even getting a dog? Just another mouth the feed. Economy is really bad imo. No point of having another expense. Just saying.....

well...

I'm not big on dogs, but if a dog can protect my belongings while I'm not home or give me that minute or two to retrieve my firearm from the lockbox in the event of an home invasion then it's a worthwhile investment to me. I'm big on home security and a dog is a huge deterrent to most burglars.

A loyal, capable dog who is loved by his family would undoubtedly protect his family to the death, how is that not worth it? That's priceless. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

well...

If it works for you then more props man. My bad if my comments seemed a little insensative.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

well...

If it works for you then more props man. My bad if my comments seemed a little insensative.

if you have kids. having that protection is amazing

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

You trolling hard following me

Ordered one of these for my dog. Tag that can be scanned if your dog gets lost.

Our friends at Pethub are kind enough to give us a 92% Discount on their special dog tags. Use the Coupon code: LOVEMYDOG to grab them at a measly $1 (offer ends friday - limited giveaway). Each person is limited to 4 tag only.

What this tag do... is that it has a QR code that can be scanned by smartphone such as Iphones, Androids, etc making it easier for anyone to help get your pet back home to you.

http://bit.ly/A3sYkO

Sale ends today.

Our friends at Pethub are kind enough to give us a 92% Discount on their special dog tags. Use the Coupon code: LOVEMYDOG to grab them at a measly $1 (offer ends friday - limited giveaway). Each person is limited to 4 tag only.

What this tag do... is that it has a QR code that can be scanned by smartphone such as Iphones, Androids, etc making it easier for anyone to help get your pet back home to you.

Sale ends today.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Sale ends today.
Thank you so much. just ordered for my kitty
embarassed.gif

Sale ends today.
embarassed.gif

Sale ends today.
embarassed.gif
Ordered some for my dogs 
smile.gif

Sale ends today.
embarassed.gif
Ordered some for my dogs 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom