Thinkin about getting a dog. Any suggestions?

bull_terrier-12750.jpg

this will be my next dog.  the one underneath is my pound pup that i got last march.

190190_174032692647369_100001219171569_431174_4916594_n.jpg

bull_terrier-12750.jpg

this will be my next dog.  the one underneath is my pound pup that i got last march.

190190_174032692647369_100001219171569_431174_4916594_n.jpg

I have two puggles. Great dogs. Lap dogs like pugs but move active like the beagle. I've had one since he was a puppy and took another in, great with other dogs and love people.

I have two puggles. Great dogs. Lap dogs like pugs but move active like the beagle. I've had one since he was a puppy and took another in, great with other dogs and love people.

ADOPT! too many dogs are put down every day. Its horrible to see ppl breeding dogs over and over to mak a bucks when there are many who needs homes

ADOPT! too many dogs are put down every day. Its horrible to see ppl breeding dogs over and over to mak a bucks when there are many who needs homes

whats the point of even getting a dog? Just another mouth the feed. Economy is really bad imo. No point of having another expense. Just saying.....

whats the point of even getting a dog? Just another mouth the feed. Economy is really bad imo. No point of having another expense. Just saying.....

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

for the bond, the friendship, the feeling you get when you come home and see them

for the bond, the friendship, the feeling you get when you come home and see them

Could you be any more of a troll?..Someone please put this guy on the banned-wagon..

Could you be any more of a troll?..Someone please put this guy on the banned-wagon..

Back
Top Bottom