Thinkin' bout moving to Atlanta, GA. ATL residents or those who've been, how is it?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Listen to me O.P. I went down there in may for my birthday with some homies and I have never had so much fun on a vacation. I'm from L.A. and fam is from NY so I'm very familiar with both. If you are a single black male that likes black women even remotely (hell even men) you will be in black man heaven. I have never seen as many thirsty #!# dimes as I pulled in Atl. I literally pulled every girl I approached the whole trip! I don't approach women unless they are BAD and I had 18 new numbers in my phone by the time I left. I went to Compound, Velvet room, Opera, twist and Onyx and hell the strip club was more poppin then clubs in L.A. when you have that L.A. or N.Y. or chicago style and energy you are a king down there. Just talking about this %#$@ with you is making me excited. I couldn't live down there personally, all I would do is have sex and get caught up, I know me and I know how big butts effect my logic and EVERY chick has butt cheeks out there. God Bless Atlanta and all the women that move down there in pursuit of being video models, actresses or gold diggers. I feasted down there king and I promise you will to. Club lines are like 85% chicks, no lie. Chicks are fighting for straight men down there dude.

roll.gif

yo realtalk dog...i really appreciate everytime you post(pause)...you bring the knowledge and the lulz.

Bruh I died! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As someone from the west (L.A) and has visited ATL, I can honestly say I fell in love after only being there for 3 days. Yeah it's a lot of traffic and yeah it's a TAD slow, bu the overall....I want to say....aura of the city is incredible. My best friend moved down there and she loves it. I made it one of my Teach for America choices if I get in so I could be down there next August
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom