Thinking about moving. College students living on your own, come in. (NYC, CA, CO)!!

About 25-30k/yr
Not in love with being in the Inland Empire, but it's only 1-2 hours away from the OC, SD, or LA so it's not too bad
If you really wanted to, you will find something to do every day/night, but if you're going to school and serious about it, you won't have too much free time anyway
I'm pretty satisfied, my parents live in San Diego so I can come home whenever I want, plus California weather > *

I'm leaning toward CO too. But i've been spoiled and don't know if I want to deal with that much snow.

I'm leaning toward CO too. But i've been spoiled and don't know if I want to deal with that much snow.

Denver gets like no snow..its almost like an urban legend. We have had 3 snow storms this year, Yes 3..and All have been 6-8 inches or less
Denver is actually pretty ethnic, so i highly doubt you'd find any racism

Weather is amazing. All 4 seasons and Its always Sunny out..even during the winter

If you an any actual suggestions on places to live, clubs, etc PM me

Denver gets like no snow..its almost like an urban legend. We have had 3 snow storms this year, Yes 3..and All have been 6-8 inches or less
Denver is actually pretty ethnic, so i highly doubt you'd find any racism

Weather is amazing. All 4 seasons and Its always Sunny out..even during the winter

If you an any actual suggestions on places to live, clubs, etc PM me

Back
Top Bottom