Thinking of getting my CDL

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by bronxstreets

Do it .....i have my B license and i make about $700 a week after paying my helper $350

I work locally here in NY...Planning to take out the A so i can drive 18 wheelers

Mind doing a quick day n the life? As well as how u got ur gig?
It depends how many stops we have ..somedays i just get only one stop and will only work for 2 hours maximum  and then another day i might have like 25 stops

I got the job through my father ... I work delivering Soda

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by bronxstreets

Do it .....i have my B license and i make about $700 a week after paying my helper $350

I work locally here in NY...Planning to take out the A so i can drive 18 wheelers

Mind doing a quick day n the life? As well as how u got ur gig?
It depends how many stops we have ..somedays i just get only one stop and will only work for 2 hours maximum  and then another day i might have like 25 stops

I got the job through my father ... I work delivering Soda

Its easy money.. U. Can drive locally if u got a family and b home by 5 every evening and still get money like u want and have wkends off. Id do it bro.. Dnt let these boys talk u outta eating.. If u dnt like it move around. But its alot of potential to eat

Its easy money.. U. Can drive locally if u got a family and b home by 5 every evening and still get money like u want and have wkends off. Id do it bro.. Dnt let these boys talk u outta eating.. If u dnt like it move around. But its alot of potential to eat

Physical labor? you drive the truck not load it. You make decent dough no matter what, but the days and hours depend on the company. I know dudes that do it and still be in the club every weekend.

Physical labor? you drive the truck not load it. You make decent dough no matter what, but the days and hours depend on the company. I know dudes that do it and still be in the club every weekend.

This is the best thing anyone can do that is not looking to go to school.
I've had my Cdl since 2008 no endorsements yet and have been making 60 plus a year
Off on weekends and home by 5 after the first 8 months, for people looking to drive
Nationally look into team driving it pays more for people looking for local
Driving for a beverage deliver , gas, even construction or trash is good money.
Also its the best job insurance any can get someone is always looking for Cdl endorsed driversAlso it's gravy for the single cats that want stack up and get away. But you will gain weight If you don't have some type of discipline on working out and eating habits

This is the best thing anyone can do that is not looking to go to school.
I've had my Cdl since 2008 no endorsements yet and have been making 60 plus a year
Off on weekends and home by 5 after the first 8 months, for people looking to drive
Nationally look into team driving it pays more for people looking for local
Driving for a beverage deliver , gas, even construction or trash is good money.
Also its the best job insurance any can get someone is always looking for Cdl endorsed driversAlso it's gravy for the single cats that want stack up and get away. But you will gain weight If you don't have some type of discipline on working out and eating habits

I say do it.

If the hustle is strong with you, you take into consideration all the negatives of the job and try and turn them into positives, and you know how to handle yourself then you'll be happy in the end.

don't let these other clowns in this thread try to derail you if this is your path.

I say do it.

If the hustle is strong with you, you take into consideration all the negatives of the job and try and turn them into positives, and you know how to handle yourself then you'll be happy in the end.

don't let these other clowns in this thread try to derail you if this is your path.

i was thinking about getting my CDL as well but F'd up and got my license suspended... most trucking training places with guaranteed job placement say they require at least a year with no traffic infractions suspensions ect
30t6p3b.gif

i was thinking about getting my CDL as well but F'd up and got my license suspended... most trucking training places with guaranteed job placement say they require at least a year with no traffic infractions suspensions ect
30t6p3b.gif

What all do you have to do to get your CDL, I'm really considering doing this. 
And is it better to get with a company or do your own work. 

What all do you have to do to get your CDL, I'm really considering doing this. 
And is it better to get with a company or do your own work. 

Yo my father-in-law been doing that for the past 4 months now, dude hates it... Hes basically never home, he goes home for about 2-3 days a month, his eating schedule sucks, drive 11-12 hours a day, pay is not that great he says. He has to support the fam so pretty much with no other choice.... I heard that in order for you to drive trucks locally you first need to have a few years of experience driving trucks or something. Don't really know much about it but, for what he tells me, I would never do it...

Yo my father-in-law been doing that for the past 4 months now, dude hates it... Hes basically never home, he goes home for about 2-3 days a month, his eating schedule sucks, drive 11-12 hours a day, pay is not that great he says. He has to support the fam so pretty much with no other choice.... I heard that in order for you to drive trucks locally you first need to have a few years of experience driving trucks or something. Don't really know much about it but, for what he tells me, I would never do it...

Sounds like your father in law is getting pimped. Once he has a Cdl he's good.
He must have went to a company that trains their drivers and they have to work
For them. Where is his home terminal and what company does he work for ?

Sounds like your father in law is getting pimped. Once he has a Cdl he's good.
He must have went to a company that trains their drivers and they have to work
For them. Where is his home terminal and what company does he work for ?

I got the application im going to fill it out and turn it out 2morrow .

crossing fingers hoping i am eligible .

Back
Top Bottom