Thinking of switching to Sprint...am I crazy?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

only complaint i have with sprint is....

- palm pre shut off by itself.. (not sprints fault i guess :/ )
- palm pre restarts and lose all my photos/videos/music.
well i guess thats both palms issue right?

- well sometimes i get messages real late or never get them at all.
- people tell me they call me but i never get a missed or receive call.. phone never rings

sprint voice service or plam's fault again?

btw, this is my 4th palm pre

i like sprint, ill stay with them.. no hassle when i need to replace a phone and customer service i like.

Yep. Also like someone else said, my brother use to have those same problems with late messages/voicemails. Not sure why. I've heard a lot of bad things about the Pre..mainly pertaining to its build quality. They wont let you get something else?

- people tell me they call me but i never get a missed or receive call.. phone never rings

i like sprint, ill stay with them.. no hassle when i need to replace a phone and customer service i like.

Yep. Also like someone else said, my brother use to have those same problems with late messages/voicemails. Not sure why. I've heard a lot of bad things about the Pre..mainly pertaining to its build quality. They wont let you get something else?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

i like the pre, small touch screen with a keyboard. im only a year into my contract and idk if i can get any good discount on the EVO.. maybe i should just raise hell and tell them its ridiculous how im always losing @%#! on my phone without backup and warning.. how its my 4th palm pre. how pre/sprint RUIND .... RUIND! a potential wifey for me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
  maybe then they can give me a free EVO for compensation!
grin.gif

maybe i should .. now that i think about it..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

i like the pre, small touch screen with a keyboard. im only a year into my contract and idk if i can get any good discount on the EVO.. maybe i should just raise hell and tell them its ridiculous how im always losing @%#! on my phone without backup and warning.. how its my 4th palm pre. how pre/sprint RUIND .... RUIND! a potential wifey for me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
  maybe then they can give me a free EVO for compensation!
grin.gif

maybe i should .. now that i think about it..

No idea but around 2001-2002 my brother and sister use to HATE Sprint. Now they love it..(aside from their phone replacement service).

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah I'm on that $30 SERO plan... I ain't going a any damn where unless I absolutely have to.
smokin.gif
same here

going on finishing up my third year this christmas, i'm not going anywhere

Coverage in CA from LA down to Mexico is flawless, and the weekend I spent in SF last year was great with no issues

No idea but around 2001-2002 my brother and sister use to HATE Sprint. Now they love it..(aside from their phone replacement service).

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah I'm on that $30 SERO plan... I ain't going a any damn where unless I absolutely have to.
smokin.gif
same here

going on finishing up my third year this christmas, i'm not going anywhere

Coverage in CA from LA down to Mexico is flawless, and the weekend I spent in SF last year was great with no issues

how can i get so lucky? i know im looking for a easy way out but just trying to set my self up for a win, making a two year commitment.

how can i get so lucky? i know im looking for a easy way out but just trying to set my self up for a win, making a two year commitment.

I have a sprint blackberry for work and whenever I walk to a building the signal is awful. It shows I have 2 bars sometimes but it's really like I have none.

I have a sprint blackberry for work and whenever I walk to a building the signal is awful. It shows I have 2 bars sometimes but it's really like I have none.

Left Spring for Nextel, than those fools bought them out, they have been DECENT to say the least since my last stint with them. What everyone is saying about customer service is true, they will give you a lot of chances before they cut your phone off and I have stretched a $500 bill for at least 3 months.......... Not to mention they are the first company to come out with a 4G phone which is affordable...............

Left Spring for Nextel, than those fools bought them out, they have been DECENT to say the least since my last stint with them. What everyone is saying about customer service is true, they will give you a lot of chances before they cut your phone off and I have stretched a $500 bill for at least 3 months.......... Not to mention they are the first company to come out with a 4G phone which is affordable...............

Back
Top Bottom