This Can't Be Real Vol 1.

ricasho

Banned
Do you honestly have your own STYLE? I see lots of people here that rock the typical skinnys, a tee, and jays and a new era. I personally dress to my ownstandards. I might wear boat shoes with a tee one day, flip flops and a tee or the next day rock some straight leg jeans a cardigan and some nike kicks. I knowthat everyone once in their lifetime follows fashion trends, but as with everything, it gets palyed out and its just better to dress your own way. Just mythought.

i don't care who i see wearing "skinnys" or if it's the thing to wear i'd never be caught dead in tight jeans, thats just me though.

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Originally Posted by Ricasho

Do you honestly have your own STYLE? I see lots of people here that rock the typical skinnys, a tee, and jays and a new era. I personally dress to my own standards. I might wear boat shoes with a tee one day, flip flops and a tee or the next day rock some straight leg jeans a cardigan and some nike kicks. I know that everyone once in their lifetime follows fashion trends, but as with everything, it gets palyed out and its just better to dress your own way. Just my thought.

i see people wear the same things you listed so what is your point and what cant be real?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

You're a hipster.

Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Thank you I guess. Urban hipster in your words

Back
Top Bottom