This cant be rite....Vol. Internet speed

1246225248.png

$65/mo 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

indifferent.gif

yeah my internet at home is THAT whack

Time for a upgrade from that dsl, your probably not near the landline company base to get a decent speed. I'd say check for your local cable co and check out their promo rates it'll prob be near what you pay now. When the promo ends tell them your gonna cancel and you should get the promo rate extended.

In the meantime if your getting better speeds on 3g you migh aswell tether your phone to your pc.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

indifferent.gif

yeah my internet at home is THAT whack

Time for a upgrade from that dsl, your probably not near the landline company base to get a decent speed. I'd say check for your local cable co and check out their promo rates it'll prob be near what you pay now. When the promo ends tell them your gonna cancel and you should get the promo rate extended.

In the meantime if your getting better speeds on 3g you migh aswell tether your phone to your pc.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

1246225248.png

$65/mo 
ohwell.gif
I'm currently paying around $25 for what I posted earlier
ohwell.gif
. Heck, around here, half the bandwidth you have costs $300... and not that dependable.
sick.gif

I get killed in Black Ops all the time because of this.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

1246225248.png

$65/mo 
ohwell.gif
I'm currently paying around $25 for what I posted earlier
ohwell.gif
. Heck, around here, half the bandwidth you have costs $300... and not that dependable.
sick.gif

I get killed in Black Ops all the time because of this.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Thanks for the tips on Comcast. The AT&T folks are coming tomorrow to install U Verse and upgrade the modem/service I guess. If it's still horrible I'm switching to Comcast.

Back
Top Bottom