This Car Crash Is Straight Out Of A Movie Vol. Sweet Heysus

i try my best to not laugh at stuff like this...

but THIS.. omg, i was on the floor. serious %@%, dude tries to pass a cop car on the shoulder???

i try my best to not laugh at stuff like this...

but THIS.. omg, i was on the floor. serious %@%, dude tries to pass a cop car on the shoulder???

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by haddix

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

To me it looks like the cop was in the "fast lane" driving normally, and not using it to pass anyone. And the guy who ends up hitting the ramp was going too fast in the fast lane to slow down, so he basically went LEFT of the cruiser and landed in the medium.

Chalk it up as a loss for both parties.

Keep that left lane open if you aren't passing.
laugh.gif
uhh.. no. how about i drive in the left lane however the hell i want, and you remain at a controlled speed so you can make proper decisions.

People like you irritate me so bad while driving. Left lane is for passing. If your not doing that move to the side. It's also the law. 
Tell that to the millions of drivers who use it like any other lane.
No one really uses that just to pass, and no cops is stopping anyone for cruising on the left lane.

nah bro the left lane is for driving the far right is for exiting & driving like a ()...the middle is for crusing........

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by haddix

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

To me it looks like the cop was in the "fast lane" driving normally, and not using it to pass anyone. And the guy who ends up hitting the ramp was going too fast in the fast lane to slow down, so he basically went LEFT of the cruiser and landed in the medium.

Chalk it up as a loss for both parties.

Keep that left lane open if you aren't passing.
laugh.gif
uhh.. no. how about i drive in the left lane however the hell i want, and you remain at a controlled speed so you can make proper decisions.

People like you irritate me so bad while driving. Left lane is for passing. If your not doing that move to the side. It's also the law. 
Tell that to the millions of drivers who use it like any other lane.
No one really uses that just to pass, and no cops is stopping anyone for cruising on the left lane.

nah bro the left lane is for driving the far right is for exiting & driving like a ()...the middle is for crusing........

Back
Top Bottom