this car crash is very sad

First sentence made it all make sense. First sentence in the 3rd paragraph confirms it. I’d speak more on it, but thats an “in-house” conversation.

Mental breakdown makes sense seeing how she drove at those speeds down a busy street.

That theory is bs. Hitting something that fast probably doesn’t matter if you tense up or not.

I think there’s some truth to that. Look at the Ruggs situation. I know he’s a world class athlete but I can see if you’re loose you walking away. Maybe I’m wrong

pretty sure a car is designed to protect you for a head-on collision (to a certain extent)

The theory is right. Anyone that drives a motorcycle, it’s one of the first few things you’re taught. You’re suppose to be relaxed (as hard as this may sound) if you’re expecting impact or a fall off your bike.

Somehow this leads to way less injuries.

I think it’s impossible to stay relaxed unless you’re under the influence/intoxicated.

Does LA not have speeding cameras like NYC?

This happened here last week. Two men were killed by a speeding car running a red light after leaving a barbershop

That’s not a speeding camera, but no we do not.

Them speeding cameras are EVERYWHERE now in NYC. I must have gotten like 7-8 in all different types of places the past 2 years. And before someone tells me slow down Toretto they are all like 37 in a 25 or 41 in a 30. And these are big open streets, I dont dare go over 40 on the West Side Highway anymore (where all the lights are, not above 50th when it opens into the parkway) cause I got like 2 there for going 40 in a 30. Its wild.

Does LA not have speeding cameras like NYC?

This happened here last week. Two men were killed by a speeding car running a red light after leaving a barbershop

Stuff like this is so wild to me cause like, if they just crossed the street as soon as they got there on the corner instead of going down that block a bit, or if they went went down that block a bit they stayed there for 10 more seconds, then the car woudve missed them.

People who drive like that, generally don’t care about cameras. They really need to be a bit more strict on who can get a license or keep a license.

Back
Top Bottom