This chick here said what?!....

So my brethren of NT, Tonight is the first night of thanksgiving break for us down in austin texas, well atleast for the people who dont care about classes tomorrow. So me and a couple of buddies ended up going down to 6th because we had nothing better to do. Was me, my homie form NJ, and my roommate... and he brough HIS CHICK with him. This chick is eh.... probably a 5 of a scale of 15 but he likes her and he is trying to get it in so I'm like ok bring her alone WHATEVER DUDE.

We go down and go to a couple of bars, and im buying us shots because im balling like that... O0O0O YEAHHHH... and we get to this last bar that we visit for the night, and i know the owners and majority of the bartenders. So we are there taking shots and what not and i over here this female say " man i am hungry right now ", so i look at my bartender and he has some pretzels behind the bar, and im like, " brethren of the alcoholic mixing clan, can thy spread the love of pretzels to us fellow folk?". He kindly says yes and gives us some in a cup.

I give the cup to my dude and im like, make yo chick happy so you get finally get the yambs tonight and get her off my piece... and she says..." no im fine, i only down that sailor "... i over heard this and looked at my dude... he looked at me and then he looked at her and was like... " wth, you only down what?! " and she does... " that sailor, you know... that cum? " and then winks...

THAT STUFF IS WILD. YOU GOING TO GO OUT OF THE WAY AND SAY THAT IN PUBLIC?!

so im like ok lets gets out of here so you can get your thing on, side note... i drove us down to 6th so i need to take them back.

as of right now, dude is in his room trying to get his mack on... all i hear is laughing and ****.. im guessing he has tried to pull the naked man and ya...

Updates will be posted periodically, if i pay attention during my BLACK OPS 2 missions.

So my brethren of NT, Tonight is the first night of thanksgiving break for us down in austin texas, well atleast for the people who dont care about classes tomorrow. So me and a couple of buddies ended up going down to 6th because we had nothing better to do. Was me, my homie form NJ, and my roommate... and he brough HIS CHICK with him. This chick is eh.... probably a 5 of a scale of 15 but he likes her and he is trying to get it in so I'm like ok bring her alone WHATEVER DUDE.

We go down and go to a couple of bars, and im buying us shots because im balling like that... O0O0O YEAHHHH... and we get to this last bar that we visit for the night, and i know the owners and majority of the bartenders. So we are there taking shots and what not and i over here this female say " man i am hungry right now ", so i look at my bartender and he has some pretzels behind the bar, and im like, " brethren of the alcoholic mixing clan, can thy spread the love of pretzels to us fellow folk?". He kindly says yes and gives us some in a cup.

I give the cup to my dude and im like, make yo chick happy so you get finally get the yambs tonight and get her off my piece... and she says..." no im fine, i only down that sailor "... i over heard this and looked at my dude... he looked at me and then he looked at her and was like... " wth, you only down what?! " and she does... " that sailor, you know... that cum? " and then winks...

THAT STUFF IS WILD. YOU GOING TO GO OUT OF THE WAY AND SAY THAT IN PUBLIC?!

so im like ok lets gets out of here so you can get your thing on, side note... i drove us down to 6th so i need to take them back.

as of right now, dude is in his room trying to get his mack on... all i hear is laughing and ****.. im guessing he has tried to pull the naked man and ya...

Updates will be posted periodically, if i pay attention during my BLACK OPS 2 missions.

you run into your buddy 2chainz again?

who scales on 1-15?

i use to use a 1-10 point scale, but the number of chick i have encountered and numbered/scored have increased greatly, therefore a need for a higher scale value.

its ok if you only go to 10, doesn't mean anything bad..... 8)

She prolly want that "homies" action..

PLURAL

Does she smash the homies?

i heard things... and asked people i know if they know this chick... they all answer... ive heard things but dont know know her..

so im guessing she is the bicycle, nawwwwmeaaann?

i heard things about her but dont know her personally... so i asked people that i know, if they know this chick... they all answer, " ive heard things but dont know know her "..

BETTER?

tumblr_kvt3gbO8E51qz9a43o1_500.png

THESE ducktales are MAKING me THIRSTY!

Wait, a 5 out of 15 is the equivalent of a 3 out of 10. I only give that grade to fat chicks :lol:. She must be busted.

lemme see if I got this right

Cliff notes:
you went to bar
ate pretzels
girl makes sexual reference
youre home w meat in hand ready to listen to fellow homie smash

lemme see if I got this right
Cliff notes:
you went to bar
ate pretzels
girl makes sexual reference
youre home w meat in hand ready to listen to fellow homie smash

in MY living room, while dude is in HIS room, im on NT while playing black ops 2... i mean if you want my meat in my hand then ok but you arent going to get it.... this is not the time NOR place for that to be happening.... WOW comes out later today(wed) and that is when meat in hand will be going on

i heard things about her but dont know her personally... so i asked people that i know, if they know this chick... they all answer, " ive heard things but dont know know her "..

BETTER?
NO,

"she is the bicycle"

:lol:

i think folk, meant to say the town bicycle. :lol:

as in everyone gets a ride.

comedy is clearly not his forte.

Wait, a 5 out of 15 is the equivalent of a 3 out of 10. I only give that grade to fat chicks :lol:. She must be busted.

technically a 3.3333

so she isnt fat... just not up to par.

pointy elbows, sharp knees...

she says..." no im fine, i only down that sailor "... i over heard this and looked at my dude... he looked at me and then he looked at her and was like... " wth, you only down what?! " and she does... " that sailor, you know... that cum? " and then winks...

You should've been like, "Oh, that's cool. But my boy doesn't eat that Drake."
"What?"
"That Drake... you know... p*ssy?"

Back
Top Bottom