This chick here said what?!....

lemme see if I got this right

Cliff notes:
you went to bar
ate pretzels
girl makes sexual reference
youre home w meat in hand ready to listen to fellow homie smash

:lol:

While i was reading the story i thought that she was going to come onto OP and things were gonna be awkward. Then i thought she is gonna try and top off OP or OPs boy at the bar. Then I thought maybe they were going to take her back and run Thomas the Tank Engine on her.

None of this happens......

This whole story can be summarized by saying "my boys girl made a reference to drinking semen" . That is the whole thread.

Maybe the story will get better when OP wakes up and something cool actually happened

at least i found out what a sailor was and about the professional 15 point rating scale. Thanks OP!

[quote name="topherr"]

pointy elbows, sharp knees...[/quote]

= a great massage therapist :rofl:

so did he smash or what.....

And, I hope OP wasn't a participant of No Fap November. Last night seems like the #1 situation for a dude to tickle the twine.

^^^he was, bruh. i read the post twice and couldn't figure out what was going on. it then sank in they bar hopped and knocked down a bunch of shots, cause he's ballin' like that. drunk threads are too damn hard to figure out while sober, i guess.

there should be a sub-forum for drunk thread starters or a T.A.N.-esque thread for these posts. call it D.A.P. (drunk and posting).

^^^he was, bruh. i read the post twice and couldn't figure out what was going on. it then sank in they bar hopped and knocked down a bunch of shots, cause he's ballin' like that. drunk threads are too damn hard to figure out while sober, i guess.
there should be a sub-forum for drunk thread starters or a T.A.N.-esque thread for these posts. call it D.A.P. (drunk and posting).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom