This did not end well *Dude slams a bottle of vodka in 15 seconds*

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by OXspzFinder

Don't be mad son.. some of us are actually man size 6"4+ checking in. 
come back to me when your balls drop peewee.  you probly sit at home all day lookin like this dude playin magic cards all by your lonesome. 

2424_skinny_guy.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Ol i went to college but can't abbreviate pounds. 

You're probably that guy at the party that brags about how much he can drink, and then ends up the most belligerent, obnoxious person there. 

real life...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this whole convo...
SOMEbody is compensating for something....

pimp.gif

Bunch of lightweights in here. Aint about that prolonged brain damage life.

this guy is still alive... hes got some new videos eating tampons and paintballs
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

he died shortly after ... don't find humor in this video

No he didn't
Even IF he died, SO WHAT?! If he's dumb enough to chuck a bottle of absolut, the eff it... society doesn't need him. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My bro that put me on to the video told me he died , may be wrong tried to do some research online but obviously couldn't find anything on it. Sorry if wrong about the info bros

* K2 if true thats cold blooded bro

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

he died shortly after ... don't find humor in this video

No he didn't
Even IF he died, SO WHAT?! If he's dumb enough to chuck a bottle of absolut, the eff it... society doesn't need him. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
While it is funny that he is that stupid that is a little much to ok him dying while society may not need him I'm sure he may have family that does

He didnt die he puts vids of him eating paintballs up the other day ...hes trying to save the world

If he didn't die, or at least go to the hospital, that was water.

Its not like its totally impossible to re-seal a bottle.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

It's sad because out of everything this lame consumes, he'll never have the opportunity to eat vagina...
...My exact sentiments.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

i'm saying... that was utterly ridiculous. and he looked like he was already drunk beforehand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

LOL lightweights..... for a big dude that is do able without hospitalization and I know this for a fact. Freshman year I chugged about 1/2 a handle of jager and was fine except I was blacked out of my mind and wound up in jail not knowing where I was... at the time I was probly 250pds. So the moral of the story is if you are a lightweight/asian/not a heavy drinker do not attempt.

Then you weren't "fine," fool....

It's like saying "I won the fight, except for the fact I didn't land any punches, got knocked out, and the other guy walked away."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at "i was fine".. other than dying the situation he described is probably the worst thing that could happen on a night out

Why is this dude so creepy? Someone his size though could easily do that, doin it all at once wasn't too bright though

Originally Posted by DT43

i'm saying... that was utterly ridiculous. and he looked like he was already drunk beforehand
laugh.gif

LOL lightweights..... for a big dude that is do able without hospitalization and I know this for a fact. Freshman year I chugged about 1/2 a handle of jager and was fine except I was blacked out of my mind and wound up in jail not knowing where I was... at the time I was probly 250pds. So the moral of the story is if you are a lightweight/asian/not a heavy drinker do not attempt.

It's like saying "I won the fight, except for the fact I didn't land any punches, got knocked out, and the other guy walked away."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at "i was fine".. other than dying the situation he described is probably the worst thing that could happen on a night out
roll.gif
 i was fine i swear i just don't remember anything about that night. but i woke up in jail and my butt hurt

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 i was fine i swear i just don't remember anything about that night. but i woke up in jail and my butt hurt
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom