This dude #85

This !%!$ could of went bad bull could have crushed his nuts and or broke his leg all for 10 stacks

Yea the pics ain't that great but you get the point

And to top it off son was on the bull for maybe a sec
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This !%!$ could of went bad bull could have crushed his nuts and or broke his leg all for 10 stacks

Yea the pics ain't that great but you get the point

And to top it off son was on the bull for maybe a sec
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just saw it on SC and my first thought was this dude Ocho is going to die .. the way he flew off that BULL 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just saw it on SC and my first thought was this dude Ocho is going to die .. the way he flew off that BULL 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

no way you thought all that that in 1.0000001
laugh.gif
as soon as they opened the gate son was hitting the floor hard
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

no way you thought all that that in 1.0000001
laugh.gif
as soon as they opened the gate son was hitting the floor hard
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

i saw bull riding come on after the hockey game on versus. and before i could turn it off i heard them say he was in attendance and they weren't sure if he would follow through on what he wanted top do.

i figured there was no way this idiot would ride the bull so i turned it off. crazy

i saw bull riding come on after the hockey game on versus. and before i could turn it off i heard them say he was in attendance and they weren't sure if he would follow through on what he wanted top do.

i figured there was no way this idiot would ride the bull so i turned it off. crazy

Back
Top Bottom