This dude #85

damn, he mustve been nervous as hell.  crazy and couragous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Attention %*$%!
Exactly.  Dude is addicted to attention.  No one pays attention to the crappy Bengals so he has to stay in the limelight somehow.
How come you guys feel he's an attention **%*+ though? Maybe I'm looking at what he does in a different light but it just seems to me that he uses his celebrity to go do strange +%@% that he wants do, but I dont know.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Attention %*$%!
Exactly.  Dude is addicted to attention.  No one pays attention to the crappy Bengals so he has to stay in the limelight somehow.
How come you guys feel he's an attention **%*+ though? Maybe I'm looking at what he does in a different light but it just seems to me that he uses his celebrity to go do strange +%@% that he wants do, but I dont know.

I thought they were going to put him on a cow. This turned out to be real, lol. He'll do anything to keep his name in people’s mouth. When he retires he can always go into marketing.

I thought they were going to put him on a cow. This turned out to be real, lol. He'll do anything to keep his name in people’s mouth. When he retires he can always go into marketing.

Back
Top Bottom