This dude fousey is a case study on how fame accelerates self destruction

If you could have his money, but you also have to have his lack of confidence at the same time, while displaying it online, would you take the money?

I don't think he lacks confidence, he just has no limits as to what he wouldn't do to stay relevant amongst his niche of youtubers....

i watch every vid..pretty much have been for years. I dont know what's wrong with him..It's whatever, as long as he in good health/mind. Hes ballin' and somewhat entertaining, but his recent vids been less entertaining because he lives in the state of new jersey and with his fam.

I wonder what happened with him and Simmi..man that girl is banking off youtube now..and all because she started doing the same skits fousey did from the jump, he prob dont care though. I stay calling her out on twitter and she responds, too funny.

Seems like a cycle or pattern almost. Like he'll be doing good like getting back into shape and getting into movies. Then something happens. I stopped watching but hope for the best

never understood the hate for dude
mind u i rarely come into the threads about him
but why folks hate on him

crab mentality. dude drives nice car, buys house, hangs with celebs, gets millions of views and responses are "he sold his soul" "he craves attention" "i'd never do what he did"

It’s like Damon wayans in the episode of my wife and kids where he takes some prescriptions for hair growth that gets him. Weird and paranoid

MV5BMTg1NTM4NTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDYxMjk0MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I mean dude is paid and doors have definitely opened up for him due to his Channel, gotta be a sad thing to always try to one-up yourself and have to go to these extremes for nothing more than views and ad revenue...

And that’s very common with most z list celebrities/online personalities

Publicity stunts and fake beefs/stories to keep your name out there

never understood the hate for dude
mind u i rarely come into the threads about him
but why folks hate on him
Have you not been around the past 3 plus years?

Dude has gotten the least amount of hate, given his antics, compared to any NT personality I have ever seen. I have gone into pretty much every thread and asked why dude was getting a pass? He should have been getting roasted years ago, and its just barely happening.

he gets 20% hate, while other dudes were getting 80-90% hate right off the bat. it is what it is. I am willing to guess he is more beloved than hated here

Back
Top Bottom