This dude fousey is a case study on how fame accelerates self destruction

It happens organically believe it or not. Someone posts up a video or wondering where he is. NT seems to care. Video is world class cheese, and I question why more arent out for "blood" in the old school NT sense. Dude would never have posted a second time if he was around back in the old NT days. AN old school roasting would have him feeling objectified into a new whole zip code. We've gotten soft and I just tend to question that, nothing stalky about that lol.

To note, there are probably 2-3 threads that come up a year. So it's not hard to stay active in those threads. Someone selling their soul for YT money usually doesnt fly around here. But for the past 3-4 years, it has. I'm still sticking to my old school ways

does he have a depression disorder or something?

edit*

he got a hair tattoo? wtf

edit*

Yes

And yes. He got SMP and the **** was ****ed up (see tyga hairline thread). He ended up getting it removed with a laser

Idc what NT feels about dude I just know all these cats, barbers, magicians & surgeons out here performing treasonous acts for the sake of the hairline need to be deaded. Dudes are more flagrant than ever out here painting on ceilings, can't make any excuses for dis :smh:

edit*

yeah, i believe he was diagnosed with depression and maybe something else. I also think I remember him saying he went to rehab.

If I can recall correctly, I remember him posting about how his pops went out of his way to buy him a car when he didn’t have one, and Fousey went off on him because it wasn’t the one he wanted.

Haven’t watched one of dudes videos since.

It happens organically believe it or not. Someone posts up a video or wondering where he is. NT seems to care. Video is world class cheese, and I question why more arent out for "blood" in the old school NT sense. Dude would never have posted a second time if he was around back in the old NT days. AN old school roasting would have him feeling objectified into a new whole zip code. We've gotten soft and I just tend to question that, nothing stalky about that lol.

To note, there are probably 2-3 threads that come up a year. So it's not hard to stay active in those threads. Someone selling their soul for YT money usually doesnt fly around here. But for the past 3-4 years, it has. I'm still sticking to my old school ways
:lol:
Bruh there’s a lot of hate bubbling inside of u for fousy
Oh please continue this is how great threads are made :nerd:

the hate for dude is somewhat warranted. fousey is so full of himself, and broadcasts his life for views. people like that need vindication from other people's opinion to feel good about himself. as if anyone's opinion truly matter and decides how he views himself and the world he creates. it's bound to happen where someone will not see eye to eye and call him out on the BS persona he portrays all for views.

If you guys despise him so much why don't you just ignore him and let him be.

Every thread about dude sure enough there will be negative comments about dude.

You know what... his viewers don't care or know any of you so it's falling on deaf ears.

You're just complaining to us, NT, and most of us don't care either or don't follow fousey like that so it's whatever.

Is dude perfect, does he has flaws, issues... I seriously don't know or care to know lol, but at the end of the day he's not hurting anyone.

More important stuff to be worked up about in this world than this dude and his so called antics.

Happy for dude he's doing good for himself and he's from NT.

is it really him tho?

like, what proof do we have? has he ever shouted out NT on his channel? how do we know its not a troll?

He was a member here before the videos and promoted them heavy here later when he started them. Pretty sure there's better evidence somewhere on the site you can search and find.

If you guys despise him so much why don't you just ignore him and let him be.

Every thread about dude sure enough there will be negative comments about dude.

You know what... his viewers don't care or know any of you so it's falling on deaf ears.

You're just complaining to us, NT, and most of us don't care either or don't follow fousey like that so it's whatever.

Is dude perfect, does he has flaws, issues... I seriously don't know or care to know lol, but at the end of the day he's not hurting anyone.

More important stuff to be worked up about in this world than this dude and his so called antics.

Happy for dude he's doing good for himself and he's from NT.

He's from the era when NT was still the Player Hater's Ball

The hate for fousy i feel like comes from the fact that he is one of us.
1. NT always turns on you if you make it

that being said. If you make it NT demands that you put on and put on well for us. Not gonna lie everyone was stoked for him when he made it on Ellen. But i feel like if he were just some random youtuber he would harbor as much hate as he gets. Its because he is an NTer and we all drive BMW M's and bag dimes. So don't make us look bad

I was on a Qatar flight the other day and his channel was part of the in flight entertainment. Didn't watch the videos but that was pretty dope :lol:

The hate for fousy i feel like comes from the fact that he is one of us.
1. NT always turns on you if you make it

that being said. If you make it NT demands that you put on and put on well for us. Not gonna lie everyone was stoked for him when he made it on Ellen. But i feel like if he were just some random youtuber he would harbor as much hate as he gets. Its because he is an NTer and we all drive BMW M's and bag dimes. So don't make us look bad

Did NT turn on Neek though?

Did NT turn on Neek though?

Yes, when he took like 3 months to ship stuff from his store/brand or whatever :lol:

I'm also happy for Neek too as weird as he was/is, but I remember back in the days him being the butt of the jokes about clothes fitment and tightness before it became the in thing and Neek always took the jokes on the chin and very rarely got into back and forth squabble with others.

iLLest is his nt name right?

I like the dude on YouTube but not these kinda crazy antics

he retired his illest SN name in a huge post. only to come back as Fousey about year and a half later. this was about 3-4 years ago. or whenever he moved to LA. that was in his retirement post

he retired his illest SN name in a huge post. only to come back as Fousey about year and a half later. this was about 3-4 years ago. or whenever he moved to LA. that was in his retirement post
oooooooh
i liked illest
didnt know they were the same folks

illest was before his YT fame up until his big post. So yes we did see him in his infancy stages of fame. maybe that's why he gets the classic NT hate but whatever. old SN names often are a burden as you get older. I know I've tried to match all my SNs as close to the same as possible. exponentially different if you're famous like he is now.

Isn't he starring in a Tyler Perry movie now? smooth for him

Back
Top Bottom