This dude said jada was 80% voice and 20% bars...

"If Tomorrow Comes... > The Last Kiss "
smh.gif

even if this was true jadakiss's lyrical content surpasses Maino's by so much that I dont know where to begin to define the amount of
Asininity in the false statement in which you have posted on this site.

Furthermore there should be no more of this "If Tomorrow Comes... > The Last Kiss" talk on this site
because it is complete nonsense.

F^&K YOO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

^ Come on G you gotta go get some of his mixtapes
I'm cool... mixtapes ain't really my thing.. they're like And 1 basketball.....and I need that playoff music man.. tell folks to dropa solid album
eyes.gif

Jada is overrated by cats who "think" they know about hip hop, and underrated by cats who don't understand hip hop THAT much...
profound.

Kiss of Death was underwhelming though?

I didn't think so, but The Last Kiss was...

I thought Kiss the Game Goodbye and Kiss of Death were solid albums...

His voice does contribute to his delivery somewhat... But his wordplay, wit, flow and subject matter stand out more to me than his actual delivery...

I'm cool... mixtapes ain't really my thing.. they're like And 1 basketball.....and I need that playoff music man.. tell folks to drop a solid album

[Jim Mora] Playoffs?....Playoffs?![/Jim Mora] Come on G its all music joe check some them joints out, they is
pimp.gif
Mixtapes be better than albums most of thatime anyway

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I'm cool... mixtapes ain't really my thing.. they're like And 1 basketball.....and I need that playoff music man.. tell folks to drop a solid album

[Jim Mora] Playoffs?....Playoffs?![/Jim Mora] Come on G its all music joe check some them joints out, they is
pimp.gif
Mixtapes be better than albums most of tha time anyway

I don't doubt he be going in.. He's Jada
grin.gif
. But I'm not into mixtape material like that. Even my favorite mixtapes don't have the replay value I need.

jadakiss isn't a punchline rapper though, you listen to him and someone like fab, JR, writer, banks, and his mid 90's flow, content, and delivery isglaring.

problem with jada is for all da crack he's spit, most of it has been on mixtapes, he never bottled up his best verses on his own joints, not to say hisjoints be wack, but

i guess when its time to do a studio album he listens to da execs a lil much instead of doing his own thing.

all i know is if i could be any rapper it would be him.....perfect balance between da hood and da industry.
pimp.gif

I'm sayin...you people judging Jada by his albums are only looking at 20 percent of the picture. Dude places gems and hood classics on mixtapes. I'dtake a couple Jada mixtapes over 90 percent of rap albums

I have this mixtape of his best verses on my iPod and that %%+$ be getting play from me.

I rock's with Jada.

He good money in my book.

Truth be told... I rather listen to Jada's mixtape material verses than Soggy Face's (Jay) album's sometimes.

That's just me though.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'm sayin...you people judging Jada by his albums are only looking at 20 percent of the picture. Dude places gems and hood classics on mixtapes. I'd take a couple Jada mixtapes over 90 percent of rap albums

QFT

judgin jada purely on commerical releases is sellin dude extra short

Back
Top Bottom