This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I checked my fantasy team tonight and somehow my captain was switched from Zlatan to Rondon?! Anyone else had a problem with the system screwing things up, I had my team set last Wednesday and haven't touched it! I'm gonna be heated if I lose the double points from Zlatan this weekend

**** Dempsey and **** Seattle. Redemption game next Sunday at Providence Park. Nothing worst than losing to Seattle.

I'm done with Macinerny. ****, if he puts away one of his four chances before the Flounders goal, it's a different game. You could see with every miss he had, as wide ******* open as they were, Seattle kept gaining confidence and Portland losing theirs. Porter better have a damn good reason Adi didnt start, and he better not keep him on the bench in any future games.

But thats what Chara's role in the team is though. Hes a CDM, hes there to disrupt the other teams offense not to score. He is rash on challenges but hes good at what he does. We dont have anyone better to fill his his spot.
Also this. He's having an average year, to be honest, but he's still a damn good CDM. A step slower, which I'm hoping is a one-off and not him getting older. But he's still solid, reads the game better than anyone not named Valeri, and knows how to get under the opponents skin. I wouldn't want anyone else in his position, average year or not.

So I checked my fantasy team tonight and somehow my captain was switched from Zlatan to Rondon?! Anyone else had a problem with the system screwing things up, I had my team set last Wednesday and haven't touched it! I'm gonna be heated if I lose the double points from Zlatan this weekend
Happened to me in the previous game week. :smh:

@OrtivorOrt: BREAKING Ex @FCBayern @BSchweinsteiger - No Transfer planned - stays @ManUtd @premierleague - @SPORT1 - 7 pm @neleschenker

Hoping this is true and that he manages to have some sort of role on this new look squad. I'm certain he could offer something in a bit role and maybe during cup matches now that he doesn't have anymore German NT commitments. He'd definitely be a welcome locker room prescence to provide a little balance with Zlatan :lol:

Last edited:
Bastian role is vip ambassador. The #6 belongs to felli and its his to lose. I don't want to see Paul waste his talents pushing carrick and bastian in wheelchairs in that midfield.

usually Sport1 is not very credible, to say it in a kind way 
laugh.gif

Bastian role is vip ambassador. The #6 belongs to felli and its his to lose. I don't want to see Paul waste his talents pushing carrick and bastian in wheelchairs in that midfield.

Bastian is my dude, and I want to see him play a big role for the team.

But if Lebron is still doing this at 32

landscape-1452700131-lebron.jpg

There's no reason why my man can't play a central midfield wile with Pogba next to him at the same age

Xabi and Iniesta are still is great form. My dude Bastian needs to get fit

Last edited:
Is it me or does Joel Campbell look good when he plays?

Also, what's the deal with Serge Gnabry? He played brilliantly in Rio. He had to have scored at least 5-6 goals. I know he barely got playing time when he got loaned to West Brom. Should he be playing first team ball now?

Joel is a beast. He's being wasted on loan. He's come clutch a bunch of times last season with his pace and ability to get the ball in the box.

He's just not as efficient at finishing. But then again, neither is Theo. So I don't know why Arsene loaned him out when he's a piece they'll soon come to need come December.

Joel > Ox

I wouldn't take Serge over Ferg either

But hey, that's Arsene Wenger for you

I think Joel Campbell def deserves better. No one in the PL could use him? Like really? Or sporting just paid the most

I have never been a Theo fan. To me it seems like he is constantly getting a pass for being mediocre. Not a winger....not a forward...has great pace...isn't the most clinical finisher.

Thanks for brilliant service to the club Bravo. Good luck to you at Citeh with Pep!

Not bad for list of achievement at 24.

View media item 2140882
Munir to Tottenham for £12.9m? It's the Sun doe... Would love to see him play for Poch. It's rumored that Stoke & Everton are interested along with Liga clubs Valencia, Celta Vigo, & Real Sociedad.

Edit - I actually hope he stays & the club doesn't make another purchase in the market. Would like to see him get a chance to solidify his spot.

View media item 2140883

Last edited:
I do feel bad for Arsenal and their fans. I hope Wenger quits ******* about and make some signings that'll improve the squad and make fans happy.

I want to hear bludfam dude with a positive tone to his speeches on ArsenalFanTV.

Lmao bludfam guy is THAT dude. :lol:

Joel caught my attention since his loan at Olympiakos. Wenger should've been giving Ferg a consistent starting spot.

Gnabry can ball too but Wenger is caught up on his English winger tandem. I don't even think Ox will ever hit the stride I expected him to at this rate though he's having another flash in the pan currently.

Wenger should be doing a lot. But the facts are, he chooses to do nothing. He's keeping things status quo and refuses to adapt to the game, his players, or the environment of the league. Same thing as the past 10 years. He wins a couple trophies and suddenly thinks his method is infallable; he cannot be wrong, it's the rest of the league not playing by the rules - his rules. When he does break from the norm, and spend a decent amount, it's a shock and surprise. I'm certain if you go back to the past years threads when he bought Alexis and Ozil, no one could have expected moves like that. With other big name teams, it's not a surprise, it's the god damn expectation their squad will be bolstered and improved. With Arsenal it's the exception. This is the problem with the club, the manager and owner are refusing to do what needs to be done to win. Campbell going on loan (and let's be honest, he's never seeing time in an Arsenal shirt again) is just another example of Wenger's stubborness and arrogance.

Last edited:
Luxurious Raheem's previous play exemplifies Pellegrini's apathetic managerial style while at City. He apparently got very little attention on the training ground & it showed on the pitch. He was always active from beginning to end but didn't seem to have direction or purpose. Same way with the Three Lions under that tosser roy.

Anyone that has watched him now, can see he knows whats expected of him & not only that, the movement on & off the ball of his team mates on the pitch. Haven't City scored like 9-10 goals in 2 games or so?

Like i said before, I knew Ready Steady was going to be ok because he was stilling running like a mad man on the pitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom