This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

I didn't watch that game . I thought it was Morata?

Ramos' headers are all I remember from that game

giphy.gif

^

Nice assist from Varane

giphy.gif

Oh kk :lol:,still don't see what he sees in him...

Glad that James is at least getting some playing time,he should be getting Kovacic's minutes

Last edited:
Cristiano gonna try and play a full 90 next week :lol: can't be having the younger dudes flourishing too much

And now for the worst rumor of the summer

Arsenal have been told they will have to sell Alexis Sánchez to Atlético Madrid if they want to sign José Giménez. (Source: Daily Star)

:rofl: like why put that out

Last edited:
I have a strong bias to all black kits so I think they are dope. If I bought Real kits which I don't I would get a long sleeve version.

Last edited:
OMG THE END OF THIS ATLETI ALAVES GAME. what a goal from alaves in the 94th min after atleti scored a PK in the 93rd :wow:

Against a freshly promoted side no less :wow:,definitely not how Cholo would've wanted to start the year...

@GFFN: Inter Milan close to salary agreement with Moussa Sissoko, Italian side due to make opening €35m bid (FF) http://goo.gl/lJy6V2

So much for his dreams of Real :lol:

Well I'll be damned...:lol:

@GFFN: Real Madrid have now made enquiries with Moussa Sissoko's entourage about a possible move, nothing more, according to @Ilyesramdani1.

*Also

@GFFN: Kalidou Koulibaly to sign Napoli contract extension until 2021 in the coming days, according to @BilelGhazi.

Huge W for Napoli in their quest to make Serie A somewhat competitive

Last edited:
They mentioned the Laca to Arsenal rumors... That ain't happening. Given the way the market was set with Higuain, Lyon should not settle for any price & Wenger is waaaaaay too much a miser to pay market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom