This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I get to decide whether to spend my time on my stagnant relationship or a stagnant football club or whether to think about my financial/budgetary constraints or Arsenal's financial BS

:rofl:

:frown:

Wenger the type of dude to take a client to dinner and when the check comes out ask who drank what and pull out a TI-83 to split the bill

Last edited:
I remember last year in the summer Man U was catching all the slander. Then serendipity came their way with Mou crapping out of Stamford bridge, LVG being unacceptably abysmal. Mou went to OT, and by more luck PSG and Zlatan part ways, and Zlatan has happened to never play in the EPL and they wind up getting a leader that can take the pressure off of everyone on a free. Then stupid Florentino rejects Pogba for supposedly the third time now. And they back just like that.

But the part that isn't luck is when the time came to pay up, they never got cheap. They don't rock ugly Chevy logos for nothing, that money is there to be spent.

Last edited:
Why do they look happier winning the championship than they do the premier league

Abdenour or Alves probably. They need to try to keep Alcacer and Mustafi

In other news,Bravo's on a plane to Manchester while this is happening in training...

Last edited:
CqgDA9VUsAE9RUk.jpg

:lol:

Wow, he doesn't make a lot of money though :x

Last edited:
There's still hope for Arsenal

Ospina tries to convince his brother in law to join Arsenal

CqifUuoXEAAL2iE.jpg

Last season....yall acting like we haven't been getting blazed by the slander cannons since we put in a league record of crosses in the box when Moyes was at helm :smh:

So are these supposed to be a reference to Inter and AC?  Cuz that's the vibe I got... but some people are saying Barca...

Cqi78kLUsAEP_Tx.jpg

Cqi78kKUkAAKtZP.jpg

Cqi78kMUIAA_w-7.jpg

Good point about the Adi link... I thought that given Kobe's history with Italy, the Milan clubs could have made sense.

The heel logo does look kinda Inter though. 

Yeah, it's Barcelona

Kobe is an avid Barca fan

I have to admit that kicks look good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom