This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Saints and Conan :lol: :pimp:

I think we get the 3 points against Bournemouth. I hope Arsenal and Liverpool draw against each other so we can creep onto that #4 spot

If y'all want to vote for the this month's Premier League awards, check the link here: https://www.premierleague.com/stats/awards

I voted for:

- Hurrikane for POTM
- Mou for MOTM
- That Hazard goal where he shook that Arsenal defender for GOTM

I voted for all the same choices except I went with Drinkwater for GOTM

2 Saints and Conan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think we get the 3 points against Bournemouth. I hope Arsenal and Liverpool draw against each other so we can creep onto that #4 spot

If y'all want to vote for the this month's Premier League awards, check the link here: https://www.premierleague.com/stats/awards

I voted for:

- Hurrikane for POTM
- Mou for MOTM
- That Hazard goal where he shook that Arsenal defender for GOTM
where wenger at?

Glad Nino's okay, that looked scary :x :smh:

Like Eiddy said,one of the rare 'Pool players that always put fear into United fans hearts when he was at Anfield. Still one of my fave's, dudes also a Roja legend.

@samuelluckhurst: Mourinho says next transfer window will take United to a 'different level' #mufc https://t.co/FRYlKgg7p7

I like the ambition :pimp:

He also said Ibra would be "fundamental" in the 2nd year...:nerd:

In more United related news,Carrick is getting his testimonial this summer :pimp:

View media item 2354491

Fair play to him man,one of the only mainstays from the glory days of Fergie's latter years when he won everything. Pretty amazing how he's still an integral part of the squad at 35,even more so when you see what's happened to Wazza.

He said that he's also invited Tevez and CR7 but it depends on their schedules. It would be the day after the CL final. It'd be crazy to see them rock red again :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
bale banned 2 games for his red card 
smokin.gif

ronaldo is going to miss game vs eibar 
nerd.gif

honestly don't know if this is good or bad for madrid. they seem to play more cohesively without these 2 on the field but ronnie is still a match winner.

You guys think all those offside goals Morata had were a good sign for him to start or proof he should be a sub?

Also, Zizou has been favoring Asensio to start on the left flank instead of James in the absence of CR7, but of course the situation in the table is completely different now.

You guys think all those offside goals Morata had were a good sign for him to start or proof he should be a sub?

Also, Zizou has been favoring Asensio to start on the left flank instead of James in the absence of CR7, but of course the situation in the table is completely different now.
morata can't start w/ bale... asensio-benz-james would probably be the best bet.  

morata is a player that need constant playing time. i would still rock with benz

have yall been playing in the 3-4-3?

edit just realized all the talent yall have on the bench... kovacic, asensio, isco, james, vasquez , DANILLO 

haha but man they could all be 1st team regulars at different clubs

not srs about danillo 

Last edited:

Proof he should come off the bench. He's been doing it all season.

I feel like I haven't seen Asensio in a while...

If Ronaldo can't play I would honestly just put Marcelo there and let Nacho play LB, Marcelo basically plays second LW already

If Ronaldo can't play I would honestly just put Marcelo there and let Nacho play LB, Marcelo basically plays second LW already
nah...marcelo's effectiveness comes from playing off madrid's world class forwards and wingers

there's a big difference playing on the wing when theres a RB designated to be marking you then having free roam to go up and down the sidelines when theres an opening. 

Lucho's awards since he took over in 2014 

La Liga: 2014–15, 2015–16

Copa del Rey: 2014–15, 2015–16

Supercopa de España: 2016

UEFA Champions League: 2014–15

UEFA Super Cup: 2015

FIFA Club World Cup: 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom