This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cesc and Bastian should hit up MLS already with Rooney

Retirement league gonna be lit

Last edited:
Memphis gonna be okay. Mou gonna get his head right, and now that his BFFF Luke is back, aint no way he's gonna want to sit on the bench instead of take passes from him all game long.

I know some of you Chelsea fans won't want to hear this, but Cesc look like he's past it. Absolutely no mobility in the midfield, looks like he no longer has the legs. He's only 29 too... early age to exit your prime. Still has great passing ability (as we saw over the weekend) but i don't see him having a part in the Chelsea midfield going forward.

He could play a Pirlo role in midfield for us, but you're right he just can't move anymore. He needs protection from Kante and Matic

Memphis needs to switch shirt numbers if he wants to be good. That Man U #7 shirt has been cursed since Ronnie left

I know some of you Chelsea fans won't want to hear this, but Cesc look like he's past it. Absolutely no mobility in the midfield, looks like he no longer has the legs. He's only 29 too... early age to exit your prime. Still has great passing ability (as we saw over the weekend) but i don't see him having a part in the Chelsea midfield going forward.

Easy to forget how many miles Cesc has on him. Probably averaged +40 matches a year since he was 17 years old, including quite a few seasons hampered by injury. Dude like 35 in football years.

Last edited:
Rooney's only 4 goals away from breaking Sir Bobby Charlton's all-time Utd goalscoring record...

wrap it up, Roo...so we can have Pogba wearing that number 10 next season...

Last edited:
Juve will sign Cuadrado and Matuidid. Should be official soon.  

Bentaleb is very probable to join Schalke04 for a 1 year loan with an option to buy him after that year 

Wolfsburg wants to buy Son from the Spurs. They are demanding €20m for him.

Spurs are interested in Calhanoglu. Bayer would sell him for €25+ 

Mou is still interested in Fabinho 

Surprised Coupe isn't posting today

Aren't there Roma fans also?

I watched and was nervous all day, couldn't post. It was too early in the season. But god damn thank god we made it.

Bitter sweet tho because Roma is my second favorite team and they deserve to be in the CL. Plus that earthquake that rocked central Italy. Crazy, wish them well.

As for Oliver Torres, man I loved the dude. I was pissed when he left because of his potential. And I for sure never thought he'd come back. From my understanding Simeone got rid of Arda Turan to bring Torres back in. Thought it written in the stars for him to continue, guess didn't work out. But I'm super excited to have him back.

@BSchweinsteiger
A brief message to the amazing fans about my current situation. @ManUtd 

CqnsNXUWEAAPIgC.jpg:large

Basti finally speaks!

View media item 2142837
Glad to hear that he won't really be going anywhere, just hope Mou takes him up on his offer and unbanishes him :lol: :\

*Sinner beat me to it :lol:

Valencia is a Man U veteran though, not exactly the best comparison...

I wasn't making a direct comparison career wise,just comparing the way that all those mentioned were written off and everyone thought they were done/washed.

Obviously Memphis is in a different situation,he's only 22...

Last edited:
For cheap too in this market...

Fabinho to OT rumors seem to be gathering pace...could be a great move. Dude looks to be a solid,all around RB that also plays CDM a lot. Both very useful to Mou's squad. He also brings that size that Mou loves.

Interestingly enough,he's been Monacos top scorer in 2016 :lol:

Last edited:
He should've went to Chelsea. This might be his last season with them.

And woke up to this Matuidi news... Today is a good day. :smokin

Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Mino Raiola has offered Balotelli to Mourinho and Zlatan should take care of Balo like an uncle.

Raiola wants to take over United 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
MLS season is well under way so I think it's too late for that right now.

He can join hopefully Wazza in MLS next year :lol:

One thing that stands out to me about his whole situation is the amount of class that he's handled a tough situation with. He's never said one bad word about the club even when he'd have some leeway to do so. How can you not want a player like him in the locker room? C'mon Mou :smh:. I feel for him when I see pictures of training with everyone smiling without him,I don't feel that bad though,dude is still one of the highest paid players in the league :lol:.

Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Mino Raiola has offered Balotelli to Mourinho and Zlatan should take care of Balo like an uncle.

Raiola wants to take over United :lol:  

Eh...I like the dude but I'm good :lol:. Need to see him redeem himself somewhere else first. Also there's no need for a backup no.9 with Marcus already waiting in the wings.

The club's had enough dealings with Raiola this summer :lol:,its Mendes time now :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
He should've went to Chelsea. This might be his last season with them.

And woke up to this Matuidi news... Today is a good day. :smokin

Not a done deal just yet...

@Jon_LeGossip: PSG & Juventus are reportedly negotiating over Blaise Matuidi in Monaco. Juve's offer is €28m, no deal yet. https://t.co/d8qKVNQvmi

Dude might just end up going for less than Kante :wow:,I guess age really is everything in today's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom