This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
debating on my city away kit....Sterling...or KDB...

Bastian seems like a class act

Juve on the come up yet again. Matuidi still got it

Last edited:
Wow Roma. You call that defense & then argue the cars you got?!?!! Porto made light work of the team like it was a scrimmage...

Last edited:
To be fair, they were down to nine men. Terrible tackles from De Rossi and Emerson.

I thought our business were done but going for Matuidi is a good move considering Marchisio is out for some time.

debating on my city away kit....Sterling...or KDB...

Bastian seems like a class act

Juve on the come up yet again. Matuidi still got it
I ordered a home KDB and planning on getting a Sterling away. I think the black away suits Sterling better since hes like a villain to the league for some unknown reason. Was getting so many boos at Stoke last weekend it was disgusting, even when he went down hurt for a play too.

Last edited:
For Basti, I hope it'll end up like Becks at Madrid (under Capello I think it was?), where he was initially an outcast, but worked his way back in. 

To be fair, they were down to nine men. Terrible tackles from De Rossi and Emerson.

That's what I meant by terrible defending, those stupid tackles from the idiots you mentioned. Then they had the nerve & audacity to argue the calls. I hope they get additional suspension time for dissent.

Last edited:
For Basti, I hope it'll end up like Becks at Madrid (under Capello I think it was?), where he was initially an outcast, but worked his way back in. 

I hope so :lol:,#FreeBastian

He can do for Pogba and Timbo what Zlatan is doing for Marcus in terms of having a mentoring role with the younger guys. Not that Pogba needs it or anything :lol: but you can always learn from a UCL and WC winning captain

Last edited:
The jokes for Arsenal are only bad this year cause last 3 years we been better than Man U, now they got Mou, Ibra, and Pogba and their supporters want to flex

Never forget
moyes_2977123.jpg

Louis-van-Gaal-151226-Reacts-G-300.jpg

Man U been the laughing stock of england

Last edited:
You guys love chatting that **** about other squads yet want everyone else to take it easy when there's opportunities for slander against the Gunners :lol:

@SkyKaveh: Besiktas want Samir Nasri on loan. Former Arsenal midfielder has been told he and his £330,000 Lamborghini can leave Manchester City

:rofl:

Last edited:
Seriously. I have a feeling we might leave this last week of the transfer window empty handed though :smh:

So are we gonna buy a left back or start every game this season with 10 men?

And Milner at LB is a joke. Klopp tryna pull a Kimmich with Milner.

Last edited:
Seriously. I have a feeling we might leave this last week of the transfer window empty handed though :smh:
I wouldn't want to spend crazy money on just any players. If COnte can't get the players he wants now I rather just wait to next window till he can. We got Zouma coming back in 4 weeks so that's gonna be a huge help. Also, I would like to see how Andreas Christensen does when he returns to us next season. Very talented CB and we are already getting big offers from other clubs for him.

The jokes for Arsenal are only bad this year cause last 3 years we been better than Man U, now they got Mou, Ibra, and Pogba and their supporters want to flex

Never forget
moyes_2977123.jpg

Louis-van-Gaal-151226-Reacts-G-300.jpg

Man U been the laughing stock of england

The real laughing stock of England hasn't won a title in over a decade yet still seem content to continue not winning as long as they get European footy, no matter if they don't get anywhere of real importance once they're there :lol:

What legit "Big Club" hasn't won the league in a decade? Inter? Milan? Not even :lol:

The real top clubs work to get better and be competitive in all competitions while the pretenders stay idle and stagnate while reminiscing on what could've been...

Last edited:
What top club can't even qualify for champions league?

I don't act like Arsenal belong with Barca, Real Madrid, Juve, and Bayern

But we still been better than Man U for the last 3 years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom