This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
France is going through undefeated in Russia if the bring back Buggsy Benz from exile

I almost forgot about Benzema... yeah that roster is loaded. Coman will be making a bigger impact by then too Id expect. They've got the type of roster that could dominate the next 6+ years of international footy.

The draw is 

Chelsea vs Spurs

Arsenal vs Manchester City
Bring on Arsenal :pimp:
They specialize in the FA Cup so we basically underdogs going in.
FA Cup is waaaay too lit this year.

I second that...I think Brazil has a shot if they can get a quality striker and Jesus gets healthy in time
Brazil needs more defense IMO. They are stacked on offense but lack defense and stronger mids.

Jesus will probably play again this season so there should be no worries about him in 2018 lol

Dont forget Ousmane Dembele is French too. Varane, Lloris, the young Monaco boys, and the list goes on for France
sick.gif
Dembélé appreciation 
smokin.gif
 One of my favorite French players along with Kante and Lacazette

It'll be interesting to see how our Belgian national team performs under Martinez but I'm not expecting much of it.

We have a lot of talent as well but put them all on the same team and it just doesn't translate into the performance expected of them. Glad we finally got rid of Wilmots though, that's at least a big step in the right direction.

Last edited:
can't expect to win games with 10 men

France should win the WC with that talent but if they don't win.....

I'd be very surprised if Benzema would be allowed back in. French polling on allowing him to return is overwhelmingly negative.

Last edited:
and
can't expect to win games with 10 men

France should win the WC with that talent but if they don't win.....
they should've taken the Euro but talent only got them so far. management failed them in the last games

everyone loves talented youngsters, but most of those French players will be better in 5 years

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if Benzema would be allowed back in. French polling on allowing him to return is overwhelmingly negative.

Since when and why would that affect DD's decision making?

He said himself that he has no problem with Benz or him coming back if it helps the squad

I bet public opinion would change fast once he's back and scoring goals again for Les Bleus :lol:

Dude is still the best French striker of his generation and still not even 30 yet.

No world class?

Naa :lol:

Only reason he ever became a fixture for them was due to the Benz drama and Laca being out of form last year,sure wasn't due to talent...

Last edited:
rolaholic rolaholic you of French descent? You seem to pull hard for Les Bleus

Not from France but I'm a French speaker originally and have family there so I definitely have a soft spot for them :lol:

They've also always had some of my faves on the squads so it's usually tough to root against them,same for the Selecao although I'm not as familiar with Portuguese :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom