This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblak is awesome. He sucked hard in the penalty shootout in the final against Real though. I remember him not even getting close to saving a single penalty. Like not even remotely close.

Kun was terrible today, had two brilliant chances :smh:

KDB was pretty meh as well, although I will give him credit when he dropped that dime over the top to Sterling that led to the goal

Peps great at making adjustments, but got damn that 1st half was so brutal to watch as a fan. I dont think we had an attempt until like the 60th minute :x

I thought missing the final by 1-0 on agg last year stung, but damn this one was just flat out disappointing

Always knew Pep was a fraud

The rest of the world has finally caught up with his avant-garde tactics it seems...

Take a peak at that back 4 tho, such ****. Kolarov having to play CB is a joke

Not anyone's fault but his that he didn't invest properly in that defense :lol:,those problems didn't just magically appear out of the blue.

Plus he has the funds available, probably just thought everything would be rosy with his tactics, he'd win the league and get deep in the CL with ease :lol:

Last edited:
The only people who thought things would be rosy aren't City fans I think every City fan in this thread was unsure about what this team could accomplish this year even with Pep. The turnover this squad needed wasn't gonna be fixed in one window. I will have more serious expectations next season depending on what happens this summer

Last edited:
@jup1897:
Goals conceded in 8 CLgames:
Juve = 2
City = 16

Otamendi + Stones: 99mln€
Chiellini + Barzagli + Bonucci + Benatia* + Rugani: 31mln€

That English tax :x

Last edited:

The rest of the world has finally caught up with his avant-garde tactics it seems...

Not anyone's fault but his that he didn't invest properly in that defense :lol:,those problems didn't just magically appear out of the blue.

Plus he has the funds available, probably just thought everything would be rosy with his tactics, he'd win the league and get deep in the CL with ease :lol:

dont get me wrong, I agree with you. Its been rough watching the back line and Bravo nearly all year long. Not sure what he was thinking there

City :smh: missed the game but how the hell did we not park the bus. They needed 3 and got it :rofl:

Idk why Pep went with a 4141, should of been 4231 with 2 center defensive midfielders. Whatever, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea all in a row next :x :x :x

I don't think we have the players to properly park the bus man it wouldn't have worked. We aren't a great team defense wise.

Last edited:

dont get me wrong, I agree with you. Its been rough watching the back line and Bravo nearly all year long. Not sure what he was thinking there

I hear you

Yea I didn't mean you guys, the fans, had crazy high expectations. Just the general sentiment in the footy world seemed to be that Pep would run rampant and "revolutionize" the league and that narrative was in full swing after the first month of the season :lol:

It was NEVER gonna be that easy. I definitely know things can't change totally after 2 transfer windows :lol:

Think this result is gonna be good for Pep and Citeh long term, it exposed their flaws out in the open and humbled them. They'll only get better after imo

this is good news for psg and their league title hopes
bad news for united and their league title  not 6th place hopes
Look at you.. thought we could go a whole day without you mentioning united

Mans is obssessed :lol:

Just salty that his main boy Pep suffered one of the biggest setbacks of his career :lol:, ol' My Citeh, My Barca looking self

Last edited:
I don't think we have the players to properly park the bus man it wouldn't have worked. We aren't a great team defense wise.
I hear you but this loss has to be seen as a step back for sure. You didn't get put out by one of the big dawgs.. and no way you didn't fancy going through when you saw the draw. City should have went through .. pep got some splaining to do

Can't decide if City coming off CL elimination is good or bad for Liverpool in our match against them this weekend

I hear you but this loss has to be seen as a step back for sure. You didn't get put out by one of the big dawgs.. and no way you didn't fancy going through when you saw the draw. City should have went through .. pep got some splaining to do
I personally didn't fancy us or was overly optimistic going through even at the time. Was it the preferred draw just looking at names sure but looking at the football the teams play and considering how weak we are down the flanks defensively and overall defensively right now I knew there was a good chance they would beat us over two legs. I would have hoped to go through but I never expected it tbh. And Pep can explain in the summer window for me two windows should be enough to get a decent amount of turnover the squad needed.

Last edited:
Can't decide if City coming off CL elimination is good or bad for Liverpool in our match against them this weekend
their legs will not be fresh though

you have the advantage either way.

this is make or break time for city... tough loss to monaco and now have the hardest stretch of their season. 

doesn't look good tbh

Fair enough ..

What's going on with kdb.. my mans ain't been seen since November, sane stole his powers?

Yeah KDB has been in some pretty bad form lately not sure whats up he hasn't had any injuries either just playing bad recently months. Even still he's been putting in some good balls that the team needs to put away 
mean.gif
 hopefully he can get in a great run of form soon

You know DAMN WELL that'll never happen.
it will... when yall get in to the top 4 i'll leave yall trash squad alone. 

until then yall still suck and even arsenal is still better than you. 

Last edited:
kdb still young though... should be going at aguero and silvas neck more than anyone

nerd.gif

coman to city (this doesn't make much sense)

lukaku to chelsea 

bellerin to barca 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom