This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
atletico

dortmund

barca

madrid but its a toss up

i like bayerns chances but i had to pick real cause the 2nd leg is at home. ancelotti is amazing in the UCL though and im sure he knows the real team well.

its going to be very interesting to see the lineups atletico and real madrid play when they face eachother in la liga before the big UCL matches

Last edited:
If Leicester can beat Atleti, and avoid Madrid/Bayern till the end, they can make it to the final.

Oh man every single UCL matchup is absolute flames :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Best possible draw in terms of entertainment value imo

dortmund vs monaco  is going to be so lit

absolutley no defense whatsoever

atletico is washing leicester...fairty tale is over.

diego simeone is a monster. atletico is literally going to kick the **** out of the foxes. them boys are brutal.

out of all the teams i wanted barca to avoid atletico the most. 

Last edited:
So apparently RM wanted Mbappe when he was 15 and even trained with them in Spain and met Zizou.

Also has an Algerian mother (shout out his fellow countrymen Benz and Zidane :nerd:)

And the heavy links to RM continue.

Supposedly he's also a lifelong RM fan.

Future Benz replacement?

Looks like you weren't kidding...

View media item 2370755
FFS :lol: :smh:

roll.gif
 thats boderline scary 

would be great if he gets to go play in the bernabeau

Last edited:
Word :lol:

Seems like he's a Ron fan more than anything,hope he follows his career arc...:nerd: :lol:

Jus seen that you could probably make a better starting XI with the omissions from the latest France squad than the ones who actually got picked :lol: :x

View media item 2370761

Last edited:
was out till 2 starting the birthday celebrations my brain made me wake up early cause it knew there was a draw, figured surely again they would match up united and lyon, maybe saving it for the final? oh well jose better get those guys trained cause if youre struggling with rostov anderlecht are gonna wipe the floor but united get a close look at tielemans :evil:

Would you rather avoid relegation or win the champions league? Just curious

I can't speak as a Foxes fan, but even if this was United I'd still much rather win UCL.

The winner of UCL automatically qualifies for next year as well right?

Absolutely buzzing. Revenge for 97 incoming :smokin

Oooooh I'm going to Madrid :smokin
Would you rather avoid relegation or win the champions league? Just curious

The answer to this is obvious.

UCL all day.

Arsenal fans would probably go through a decade in the second tier of English football just so they would never have to hear opposing fans sing "Champions of Europe! You'll never sing that! You'll never sing that!"

laugh.gif
  yeah UCL is the holy grail 

you can always make it back to top flight footy. you're chances are much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom