This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi plays real well for the NT as well. Don't know why he didn't pan out for City.

I don't know why either he honestly has been decent overall for us constantly wins headers and can distribute the ball good enough and is a good enough tackler its just his decision making at times diving in for tackles he doesn't need to thats frustrating to me cause if he doesn't get it (which he rarely does) it leaves the back line super exposed (see the second half of City vs Chelsea early this season)

Idk why tickets are going for so much considering most players won't participate. At least that's what happens during summer competitions in the US

Last edited:
yeah man pass
laugh.gif

I'd gladly pay those prices if I was in Spain
laugh.gif
way too damb much for a friendly.
A Barcelona season ticket in Spain is cheaper than that actually 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For $1,000 you can get an all inclusive package to see El clasico in the Bernabéu in April. An actual game you know every player will be there and that's actually competitive. I swear this is why I hate money lol

The El Clasico friendly is sold out :stoneface:
$400 for upper level :lol:  PASS 

Yeah prices were ridiculous. Easy pass for me.
y'all serious? Tickets already went on sale? Oh well, those stadium renovations have to get paid somehow...

I know it's el clasico, but this ICC tourney has gotten greedy thru the years. Just to put it into perspective, me and my dad went to the 1st edition back in 2013. We sat in section 106, row 1, seats 6&7. We were literally in the vicinity of where corner kicks are taken. Tickets were only $60 and that was for two games blud..

33337794502_b83a8dcaec_z.jpg

This.

I don't think many of y'all have watched them play lately. They don't play that Italian style Catenaccio anymore.
yeah atletico have really evolved. 

they are beasts and built for cup competitions. they can defend and counter or they can suffocate the life out of you.  they also are super physical. 

vardy is going to have to play amazing cause his speed can hurt the 2 CB's which lack some pace

griez is gonna tear this team up though. he floats all around the field and is a nightmare to keep track of

Last edited:
I'll just roll up my sleeve on that side then [emoji]128526[/emoji]

sneaksoy sneaksoy you should of hit me and @Noskey so we could of gotten tickets together or around the same section. Should be a dope game tho, you trying to see that boy Lee Nguyen cook or more for the Timbers? :lol:

Arsenal may as well just cop Hyndman. 18 months younger and right now he's 3x the player.

I'm trying to tell you guys, Hyndman is the real deal. He's carrying the entire Rangers house on his back right now while Toral has been decent paired beside him.

Injuries really set Toral back but Hyndman has been great, best thing that happened to Rangers this season. Hopefully next season he'll get more time at Bournemouth

I'll just roll up my sleeve on that side then [emoji]128526[/emoji]

sneaksoy sneaksoy you should of hit me and @Noskey so we could of gotten tickets together or around the same section. Should be a dope game tho, you trying to see that boy Lee Nguyen cook or more for the Timbers? :lol:

I would've but I didn't even buy the tickets, a friend had just asked if I wanted to go since I'll be out there that week. I'm an SKC fan so I'm indifferent to the result but I can't wait to see Timbers Army in action and my friends have always said the stadium/atmosphere is incredible.

Ok now you're just exaggerating.
Nope. You can get a Barcelona season ticket for as low as €132 in Spain, the upper range goes to around €1000 for the best seats all season. 

Bayern's season tickets are a little more expensive if I recall correctly but not by much

Football season tickets really aren't that expensive on mainland Europe compared to the UK's ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
Funniest part is that most of the good players will not even be there. The last time a "big name" player came through for the ICC was Gareth Bale when he first joined Real Madrid back in 2013. No idea what the people paying $400+ are thinking :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom