This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should spend that kitty on new contracts and extensions. Such an exciting squad to watch, they would do good to tie that manager down to a long contract too

They're gonna make some around 300 mill off Mbappe, Silva, Bakayoko, Fabiano & Mendy

bruh, IF....and that's a big if. If Monaco wins the CL, they can make 150-200 mill of Mbappe alone :lol:

he's next to break the transfer record.

Last edited:

Lacazette 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Honestly, I really do think they'll keep Mbappe. He wants a move to Real, give him another year to develop and fetch an even bag
I dont expect him to move this summer, but this might be the cheapest price, if he lights it up in Russia i dont even...

Last edited:
Which highlights his mentality. Could've easily dropped his head after those misses but he kept running and kept trying things. Which led him to creating and finishing the winner. Easily MOTM.

Rumors say Atleti or Dortmund if their main guys leave? :nerd:

Of course it'd make sense to say the Gunners but they've been linked to dude for years now and lowball OL each time :lol:,doubt that it happens.

Last edited:
Just saw the full highlights (if you can call them that...) from the ManU game today. So many clear chances, I'm almost glad I wasn't able to watch in real time I would've been so frustrated.

I agree Rashford struggled to put it in the net until extra time but his pace and persistence are constantly putting pressure on opponents back line. He needs to continue to get starts for the rest of the season.

I think if everyone were to be healthy, today was about our best lineup but I'd swap Lingard for Martial and Carrick for Ander Herrera. And DDG in net obviously.

Rumors say Atleti or Dortmund if their main guys leave? :nerd:

Of course it'd make sense to say the Gunners but they've been linked to dude for years now and lowball OL each time :lol:,doubt that it happens.

:lol: Gunner fans should just be happy it hasn't reached Wesley Snjieder and Gaitan to United levels yet :smh: I think United were linked to those players for like 5 years in a row easily..

Hehe...

@eGehrig16
This poor lady asked for a picture with the @ChicagoFire players...if she only knew [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] Let's get 3 2moro! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]9917[/emoji]️#cf97

C95TGTkXsAAnr0j.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom