This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

Basti must be enjoying the fact that most folks don't recognize him I the street,finally gets some privacy

Madrid derby semi :pimp:

RIP Monaco though :smh:

Ibrahim mightbe played his last game in red...

It's becoming very likely that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has ruptured his cruciate ligament. (Di Marzio)

:frown:

olivier-giroud-102.jpg

Giroud is actually prolific for the NT tho, so I don't know why you're showing him. At least use Gignac or someone else

Gignac doesn't get called up much though,posted Giroud cause dude doesn't even start for his club yet is a fixture of Deschamps squad while Laca lights it up almost every season and can't get a call...

He's not a Deschamps favorite I assume cause it sure isn't for a lack of talent

Last edited:
He landed horribly awkwardly on his knee after jumping up for a header near the end of the game :smh:. It looked bad in real time so I wouldn't be surprised if he really did tear up his knee :\

Looks like Marcus is gonna have that 9 spot locked down for the rest of the season

Last edited:
- So glad we drew against Celta Vigo instead of Lyon :x. Can't have Bleek come back and kill us and Laca join in on the fun b, na :smh:
- I wish Zlatan a full recovery :frown:
- I can see Tone and possibly Rooney make their way back to the XI.
- Madrid Derby semifinal is gonna be :pimp:
- Juve/Monaco is gonna be a tight series

Last edited:
Eh Celta's beaten both Barca and Real this season,definitely won't be an easy tie

I don't think Memphis is allowed to play for OL in the Europa league since he had already been named to the United Europa squad before his move to Lyon

Last edited:
Celtic ain't nothing to be excited about. Aspas is in form like crazy. Gonna be a hard two legs.

You guys really aren't giving Monaco a shot?

I'd love to see Atleti get the monkey off their back and finally beat Real in Europe but I'm still expecting Real to pull through

Monaco - Juve looks one sided on paper but who knows what'll happen,best attack in Europe vs arguably the best defence...:nerd:

Last edited:
I'm giving Monaco a shot. It's a tough one but we will get it done. This is Higuain's series right here. I have a feeling he will step up big.

Clear Vigo is no joke, that was one team, if I was a Man U fan, I would want to play.

You know how the refs be when Spanish teams play against English teams.

I'd love to see Atleti get the monkey off their back and finally beat Real in Europe but I'm still expecting Real to pull through

Monaco - Juve looks one sided on paper but who knows what'll happen,best attack in Europe vs arguably the best defence...:nerd:

Yep, best defence vs best attack. I can see Monaco pulling thru only if they catch Juve on a bad day and are able to score a lot.

Interested to see if Allegri can come thru with the tactics. Actually it's gonna be fun to watch both these coaches go at it.

Last edited:
Ahhh, didn't know Bleek couldn't play cause of that.

There will be like 2 goals scored total in the Monaco/Juve's semis. Monaco has a shot IMO

Madrid
Monaco
Juve
Atleti

That's the order I have for who I want to win it all.

Only reason I have juve third is because of Serie A. Other than that they can suck a ****.

I'm pulling Juve to win it all. It would great to see Buffon finally capture th CL trophy.

If Juve not winning it, the only other team I want to see flourish is Monaco [emoji]133666304488[/emoji]. That young talent is fun to watch.

I'm pulling Juve to win it all. It would great to see Buffon finally capture th CL trophy.

First time I've ever agreed with a Man U fan.

You guys are on your way to a treble. Plus I don't want to see Pjanic win all that. That pig/traitor!!!

Pjanic has been bossing the midfield, keeping things stable back there for us. Was very happy and surprised he signed for us, thought he might join PSG or Arsenal.

Remember when he said Roma would come back to win the Serie A?

View media item 2411471

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom