This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry gets subbed on and Cahill gives him the Captain armband asap. Legend

Squawka Football‏Verified account @Squawka 32m32 minutes ago
Cesc Fabregas is the first player with 10+ assists in six different Premier League Seasons.
View media item 2429559
Cesc started only 11 games this season :x

One more win
pimp.gif

So far the names I've heard linked with Liverpool this summer are Lacazette, Keane, Ox, Cesc, and Ha-mez :nerd:

Hmm didn't think he'd join Milan of all clubs. RR seems to be the go to guy for FK/CK. Anyone know whose in charge of that for Milan?

So far the names I've heard linked with Liverpool this summer are Lacazette, Keane, Ox, Cesc, and Ha-mez :nerd:

Laca and Ox would be a good look.

Fabregas would be an interesting transfer. I would like to see how Coutinho progresses with a creative guy like him around.

I'd take James out of all them. Potential Coutinho replacement.

"Potential coutinho replacement" sounds like you expect them to get rid of him.

Why not want both?

Chelsea ain't trying to get Alexis as a "hazard replacement"

They want it all, b.

Why not want both?

They want it all, b.

When Barca comes knocking, no ones safe. Why not play for the biggest club to ever exist?

Laca and Ox would be a good look.

Fabregas would be an interesting transfer. I would like to see how Coutinho progresses with a creative guy like him around.

Nah, Ox has to stay at Arsenal. He's been great this season, one of our top players this season. He needs to be more consistent and his decision making has improved, I think it still needs a little more improvement but that will come with playing time.

I feel Twellman on this one. I'm glad he's saying it on a larger platform.
http://www.espnfc.com/international/55/video/3120652/twellman-us-needs-to-address-pay-to-play-system

Why not want both?

They want it all, b.

When Barca comes knocking, no ones safe. Why not play for the biggest club to ever exist?

Barca has Veratti and a RB on their minds. TBH the coutinho ship seems like it has sailed, at least this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom