This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2434193
Definitely fax that you're still hurt about dude leaving a CL contending squad for a Europa one :lol:,only other reason why dude would still be on your mind after how successful Juve have been this season...

The bantz from rival fans is just that,bantz but it def comes from an emotional place in your case :lol:,long past time you finally moved on and got up out of your feels breh

Last edited:
Man, what happens to Wolfsburg? 15th place this season

I thought they'd buy good solid players to replace KDB and Draxler that they got money from.

Last edited:
^

Yeah, I know

I figured that they'd get some good footballers with the money they have now

They signed a few good ones like Bazoer and Ntep but I guess they haven't adjusted well to the Bundesliga

Ricardo Rodriguez needs to bail this summer :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely fax that you're still hurt about dude leaving a CL contending squad for a Europa one :lol:,only other reason why dude would still be on your mind after how successful Juve have been this season...

The bantz from rival fans is just that,bantz but it def comes from an emotional place in your case :lol:,long past time you finally moved on and got up out of your feels breh

View media item 2434201
Mans could've been part of a possible CL winning side.

We'll see y'all at the UEFA Supercup tho.

Last edited:
Mesut [emoji]10145[/emoji] Alexis [emoji]10145[/emoji] Mesut [emoji]10145[/emoji] Goal :pimp: Picture perfect all the way around :pimp:

I'll miss them [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Last edited:
AYE ROBBIE on the big screen [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Cech the best defensive player of the game [emoji]128534[/emoji] Great play this past 5 minutes

No dambs given by the ref for the 8 fouls that could've stopped the play leading up to that Stoke goal lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom