This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern complete the comeback in the last 10 mins coming back from 4-2 down to 4-5 up after Robben burned 2 defenders for the winner in injury time! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Damnnnn that Bayern match was crazy.

Golazos by Alaba and Robben in stoppage for Bayern to win it

Damn. Man city been some scumbags all season
All season? You gonna refer to the Aguero and Fernandinho suspensions?

Sit down, Aguero was clipped through on goal by David Luiz and no red card was given why shouldnt he be mad.

You been switching sides all season keep to Ligue 1 talk.
ooohh ****...are we gonna overlook this post?

giphy.gif

all neutrals should be cheering for city and liverpool so that we don't have to see arsenal in europe again. 
tired of watching those bums every year.  
shut cho *** up

16147714409_d816e525f5_o.gif

I mean we all knew this a few months ago lol. only 1 year though as opposed to two years as reported.

Arsène Wenger will sign a 1-year contract extension at Arsenal after receiving the backing of majority shareholder Stan Kroenke. [L'Equipe]

Rather see danny up top. COYG
View media item 2434132

Wenger gonna carry us into a Europa League competition then come back to manage the team into losing to Genk and CSKA? Can't wait [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Damn they right the Ref should have choose a different color top in this Stoke Arsenal game lol

Damn. Man city been some scumbags all season
All season? You gonna refer to the Aguero and Fernandinho suspensions?

Sit down, Aguero was clipped through on goal by David Luiz and no red card was given why shouldnt he be mad.

You been switching sides all season keep to Ligue 1 talk.

:lol: You in ya feelings

I like how you edited your post for that last minute shot too

You def in ya feelings. Must be a man city thing

Last edited:
I really thought Leipzig had that match sealed :smh:

I feel like Arsenal always struggles with Stoke and Southampton. Cold nights will do that to you though.

I mean we all knew this a few months ago lol. only 1 year though as opposed to two years as reported.

this is great news for the BPL... that's one more team you don't have to worry about winning anything. 

i wonder if you dumb gunner fans are gonna wish you signed draxler once alexis and ozil leave your mid table squad  
laugh.gif

this is great news for the BPL... that's one more team you don't have to worry about winning anything. 

View media item 2434159

i wonder if you dumb gunner fans are gonna wish you signed draxler once alexis and ozil leave your mid table squad  :lol:
lmao, you think im happy about this huh? im just a supporter b, i want wenger out but unfortunately i dont have a 60 percent stake on the board. I wanted draxler when he was leaving schalke, i almost believed we were definitely getting him that summer because of a lot of credible journos suggesting it was i the works but per usual wenger didnt make the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom