This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for United to get their stadium built so the atmosphere can be closed in like this. RFK isn't menacing, at all :lol:

Fire would've won yesterday had it not been for the stupid red card right before the end of the 1st half.

Doing bits in the market :smokin

What a window if we pull these two deals off right at the end

That PL TV money has got everyone ready to spend like crazy :lol:

View media item 2147883
Its looking like a pretry safe bet that PL teams will have spent over 1B on transfers this window :wow: :x

smh at pep being a fraud...there is no other coach that could have that team playing the way they did

how quickly they forget

best footy ever...but yall are united stans so it makes sense. 

Not a single United fan commented on that though :lol:,unless Quik pulled a Prime overnight...:nerd:. I was giving props to Lucho but a lot of people feel that way about Pep,not strictly United fans :lol:

Last edited:
I can't wait for United to get their stadium built so the atmosphere can be closed in like this. RFK isn't menacing, at all :lol:

Fire would've won yesterday had it not been for the stupid red card right before the end of the 1st half.

Cmon-Son.gif

Sam Lee ‏@Sammy_Goal · 4h4 hours ago
Aguero has pulled out of the Argentina squad through injury, according to @HernanSCastillo

Aguero is hurt?

Damn so the new Marseille owner is none other than former Dodgers owner Frank McCourt who almost bankrupted that team...

Here I thought OM was going to good hands :lol:

Apparently he bought the club for less than Citeh paid for Stones :rofl: :rofl:,40m apparently :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
^

True

Just saw tweets that he has a calf injury

Some people said he has an elbow injury... Lame joke but funny tho :lol:

Damn so the new Marseille owner is none other than former Dodgers owner Frank McCourt who almost bankrupted that team...

Here I thought OM was going to good hands
laugh.gif

Apparently he bought the club for less than Citeh paid for Stones
roll.gif
roll.gif
,40m apparently
laugh.gif
eek.gif
the good thing is his divorce is behind him

40m....geez thats less that what tyler johnson got in the nba

Finally got to watch the Barca game on the DVR late last night.

Turan is coming on & Rakitic is solidifying his place on the squad.

After starting the game coughing up possession with the ball at his feet, ter Stegen had a solid game at the San Mames. Nice display in building from the back. He completed 46 passes from the back setting a La Liga record.

Sergi Roberto is continuing to play solidly at right back.

Umtiti displayed speed & physicality but made some bad decisions with fouls that led to a yellow card. Had to be subbed off.

Lots of counter attacking footy in the second half & poor finishing (not because of Los Leones' defense though).

Almost done?

View media item 2147897

Chelsea finally gets a LB. Marcos Alonso, former Castilla player. :smokin

Alonso played his first game with Sunderland on 7 January 2014, featuring the full 90 minutes in a 2–1 home win over Manchester United for the League Cup semifinals' first leg and being given the Man of the match award by Sky Sports.

*not bad*

Sooo after getting smashed in the El Cashico yesterday PSG bid 75mil for Draxler?

Sooo after getting smashed in the El Cashico yesterday PSG bid 75mil for Draxler?

That panic following yesterday's L :rofl:

Kluivert even said they wouldn't be making any new additions after the game and now we hear they're ready to drop James money on Draxler :lol: :lol:.

Don't think he's the answer either but he'd add some more quality and versatility to their attack.

Ok

Still don't see the pressing need for him,especially at that price. They'd be better served going after another defender/CDM. They were getting exposed down the middle and at the back yesterday.

Unless they're getting a striker better than Cavani, I don't see the need to add another forward given their wealth of options already.

Last edited:
What they need to do is throw a check at Youssef el Arabi, dude will get them goals asap
Edit: didn't know dude left Granada lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus Rashford, best teenager in world football?

Also looks like Ravel might be coming back to England before the deadline. Sunderland, Hull and Forest are interested.

I'm seeing on Twitter Chelsea and Inter have agreed on a fee for Marcelo Brozovic. But still looking for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom