This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happeed to Everton's reported interest in him? Haven't seen any update on that in a while,matter of fact,I haven't seen any other PL side linked to him lately. It's been mostly Italian,German and Spanish sides. Surely there's got to be a PL squad that could use a gk right :lol:

Last edited:
young boy from dortmund is a beast also (not pulisic). can't remember his name for the life of me right now

Last edited:
Embolo seems to be even more raw than Rashford :lol:

young boy from dortmund is a beast also (not pulisic). can't remember his name for the life of me right now

Ousmane Dembele?

He's getting called up to Les Bleus for the first time as a senior member during this break after Fekir got hurt.

Last edited:

I was about to say. You can't tell me there's a more talented and gifted teenager in the world right now than Ousmane Dembele.

Last edited:
I will throw in Kelechi Iheanacho's name for obvious reasons 
laugh.gif
 but I do believe he is very good and can/will grow into a great striker.

Yeah dembele. He's a monster. Dude was killing it with dortmund from day 1. Renato, dembele and rashford are all up there for being the top youngsters, but my personal preference is renato cause he's on my squad :lol: but he makes a good argument for the top teen

I'm sure Coupe would vouch for Ruben Neves,he's been Porto's captain for a while now and he's only 19 :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
I would throw in Gabigol and Jesus as well. Both need to improve their decision making sometimes Gabigol a little more than Jesus cause he holds onto the ball to long sometimes but I consider them both top teenage talents.

Apparently he fell off last season, I haven't heard ANYTHING regarding him in the transfer market. If he was really that good, surely someone would've put a bid in by now

Damn forgot all about Youri. Talent is clear as day though. Also Rashford's end product makes him better than Breel.

Can't wait to see Sanches play this season with the supporting cast he's gonna have at his disposal

Last edited:
I was gonna mention Iwobi but he just turned 20 back in May. But his countryman Iheanacho def deserves a shout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom