Status
Not open for further replies.
David Luiz? It came outta nowhere :lol:

Doubt this is going to happen but I'd like to see both at Stamford Bridge
p18s2tl1p0p1cgpj1vl1v0t182t3.JPG

^

I know :lol:

James Rodriguez is the only guy I really want this summer transfer window

Not sure why Chelsea would be interested in a reunion with Luiz when they probably have a good shot at signing Koulibaly after Maksimovic signs with Napoli since its looking like a done deal

Last edited:
Zizou said he was staying after last match. Dude is pretty candid too, publicly said Jesé should look for a move a few days before he went to PSG and ended the Morata speculation.

We're gunning for the league lads....

Apparently even Sky is reporting that Chelsea put a bid in for Luiz, now I wasn't watching footy when he was with them, but judging from people's reactions to the rumor, it'll be pretty funny if they resign him after all the blunders he's made over the past couple years. His foul that gave away a penalty over the weekend was pretty hilarious.

Welp,it's official :wow:

‏@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Premier League spending surpasses £1billion for first time in one transfer window! More here: http://skysports.tv/xVHd9l #SSNHQ

PoBwE.gif

animated-money-falling.gif

Someone in here called it before the window :lol:,I didn't think it'd reach that level tbh even with the new TV money. I can only imagine how much that number's gonna rise in the coming years :x

Last edited:

Hart gone so is Bravo gonna be the starter?
100% starting. No way Willy gets the starting job.

Harts situation was just out of his control. Been one of the most consistent GK's in the BPL for years so idk how this overrated talk came about. Have won 4 Golden Gloves. Made 301 appearances with 119 clean sheets, 9 less games played than Peter Schmeichel and 10 less clean sheets.

The best defense we ever had in front of him was Kompany and Lescott in his prime and maybe Kolo Toure at best.

That's exactly why I didn't understand this move. But I guess it what it is...

The move was made because even though Hart is a great keeper he cannot do what Pep wants a keeper to be able to do outside of being a great shot stopper.

I hear you....

The option to buy part sounds like a hot take but other than serie A, strong links suggesting Valencia and I believe espanyol are looking to get jack. I understand why jack wants to get some time but at the rate our outfielders go down at times, kinda hope he sticks it out. If he does go, I would love for him to get loaned to Spain, perfect style of play for him and the refs are harsher on calling fouls

I couldn't remember the last Englishmen to play in Serie A recently besides Ravel Morrison and Ashley Cole and we've had 2 move there in the span of 2 days :lol:

:lol: It's very random but for Jack and Hart, it's a good move for them to go abroad, considering that they need the playing time and need to make sure that they can get a place with the national squad. I want to see more Englishmen go abroad. I wish that Chambers made the move as well but oh well. I heard Ravel was on his way back to England.

I'm surprised that Witsel didn't make a move already. It really seemed like he was gonna end up at Everton earlier in the summer

Last edited:
The option to buy part sounds like a hot take but other than serie A, strong links suggesting Valencia and I believe espanyol are looking to get jack. I understand why jack wants to get some time but at the rate our outfielders go down at times, kinda hope he sticks it out. If he does go, I would love for him to get loaned to Spain, perfect style of play for him and the refs are harsher on calling fouls

Have Valencia replaced Gomes at all?

If Jack were to go to Espanyol they'd win my La Liga allegiance.

@s04_en Welcome to the #RoyalBlues! [emoji]133674693112[/emoji] youth international Weston #McKennie has signed for the #S04 @knappenschmiede U19s!
I hope him and Haji flourish together

Haji more of a known commodity but watch out for this one btw.

Last edited:
Gotta love social networking where athletes announce their decision

GK NKoudou ‏@gknkoudou · 13m13 minutes ago
[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]
CrIf2r0WAAE9R42.jpg

This reply from an Arsenal fan made me chuckles
TGW[emoji]8482[/emoji] ‏@TheGunnersWay · 8m8 minutes ago
.@gknkoudou
CrIhh7XXEAAvBk9.jpg

Last edited:
Those English players going abroad should've went to Bundesliga.

Last edited:
Why would Chelsea sign Luiz? They already had a huge come up when they sold him for 50 mil :lol:

Edit

Just went on IG and saw this :rofl: the **** is he doing :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom