This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart gone so is Bravo gonna be the starter?
100% starting. No way Willy gets the starting job.

Harts situation was just out of his control. Been one of the most consistent GK's in the BPL for years so idk how this overrated talk came about. Have won 4 Golden Gloves. Made 301 appearances with 119 clean sheets, 9 less games played than Peter Schmeichel and 10 less clean sheets.

The best defense we ever had in front of him was Kompany and Lescott in his prime and maybe Kolo Toure at best.

@ScoutedFootball SWR - Gnabry's agent advised him to join Bayern München. His father says Gnabry should have "prevailed" at Arsenal.
Word is that he was not going to sign a new deal and wanted out

Well well well, this was just tweeted

@ScoutedFootball A big twist - Werder Bremen have confirmed that they're negotiating with Arsenal and have agreed with the player. No Bayern involvement.
@ScoutedFootball Werder Bremen sporting director, Frank Baumann: "We have reached an agreement in principle with Arsenal [for Gnabry]."

Last edited:
Arsenal's Gedion Zelalem wanted by Bolton Wanderers on loan - sources

Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem is a loan target for Bolton Wanderers, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC.

Zelalem, 19, spent last season out on loan at Rangers, helping the club win promotion back to the Scottish Premiership.

The United States under-23 international made 28 appearances for Rangers in all competitions and although he failed to score, he managed eight assists during his time at Ibrox.

Zelalem is highly rated at Arsenal having come through the academy ranks to make his professional debut in January 2014.

However, the youngster is well down the pecking order at the Gunners and manager Arsene Wenger feels his development would be best served by going out on loan again to gain more first-team experience.

A number of clubs have shown an interest in Zelalem, but League One side Bolton are hopeful of signing the midfielder on loan as they look to win promotion back to the Championship.

Bolton enjoy a positive relationship with Arsenal after Jack Wilshere had a spell on loan at the club earlier in his career.

Wilshere could also be shipped out on loan before the transfer window closes, with Valencia having been linked with the England international.

@GFFN: Breaking | Mario Balotelli is due to undergo a medical with OGC Nice this afternoon, according to Nice Matin.

At this point,this isnt even a bad move for him. Anywhere but Turkey :lol:,hope he can bring some respeck back to his name

Pep's keepers are drilled to play with the same short-passing fluency as his outfield players. During his time at Camp Nou & the Allianz Arena, VV & Neuer recorded the highest passing accuracy rates of goalkeepers in La Liga & Bundesliga respectively.

In fact during the 13/14 season, I think Neuer's passing accuracy ranked him like 11th in the whole league, not among keepers but all players. Pep doesn't see it as 10 players & a keeper, he wants 11 players on the field.

This pic perfectly illustrates why Hart can't succeed right now under Pep. Of the 13 keepers that appeared 7 or more times in the CL, Hart was dead last in pass completion.

In the last 3 seasons, Hart has played 562 short passes compared to Neuer's 2,077.

Hart is also terribly inconsistent.

View media item 2148971

Last edited:
@s04_en Welcome to the #RoyalBlues! [emoji]133674693112[/emoji] youth international Weston #McKennie has signed for the #S04 @knappenschmiede U19s!
I hope him and Haji flourish together

Last edited:
gun__1472283050_perez2.jpg

Saw this from reddit

Man U's Transfer Reliability Guide

Tier Source

Tier 0 (Undisputed) - @ManUtd, manutd.com

Tier 1 (Highest Quality Sources) BBC, Di Marzio (Sky Italia/Independant Journalist), L'Equipe (France), Sport1 (Germany), Henry Winter (The Times Chief of Football), Simon Stone (BBC Sport), Mohamed Bouhafsi (France), RMCSport (France), Craig Norwood (Club Photographer).

Tier 2 (Proven to have current sources) Bild (Germany/Bavaria), Der Westen (Germany/Schalke/Gladbach/Dortmund), Kicker (Germany), Pierre Menes (Canal+/France), De Telegraaf (Netherlands), COPE (Spain), Raphael Honigstein (Germany Freelancer/Guardian German News), Voetbal International (Netherlands), James Ducker (the Times), SkySports (in particular; Andy Burton)

Tier 3 (Average reliability, or former Tier 2) Jamie Jackson (Guardian), Ian Ladyman(Daily Mail), Ste Bates (Mirror), Telegraph, Guardian, Times, Mark Ogden (Independent), Daniel Taylor (Guardian), Caderna SER (Spain), Ruhr Nachrichten (Germany), Le Parisien (France), Ian Herbert (Independent), Jason Burt (Telegraph).

Tier 4 (Aggregators, indirect sources, low reliability) Sport Witness (aggregator), Newsnow (aggregator), @CheGiaevara (aggregator), BildSport (Germany), Goal.com, Miguel Delaney (Freelance/ESPN/Independant), Guillem Ballague (Sky Sports/Freelance/****), Stuart Mathieson (MEN), Andy Mitten (ESPN/United we Stand), The Independent, Mundo Deportivo (Spain), Marca (Spain/Real Madrid), AS (Spain/Real Madrid), GFN (France/aggregator), Talksport (UK & Ireland), , Here is the City (Aggregator), Bleacher Report (Aggregator that has you click through slideshows to boost ad revenue),

Tier 5 (Known ****posters and Banned sources) Tancredi Palmieri (Freelance - makes it up as he goes, not banned, but will be removed during transfer windows), Metro (banned - utter ****), Express (banned - redditwide ban due to vote manipulation), The Sun (Banned - for being the sun), Daily Star (Go there for ****, not news), CaughtOffside (Aggregates, but poses the news as its own), Duncan Castles (Freelancer who in the elegant words of this sub is; A bald headed ****), Samuel Luckhurst (****-stirring bellend.)

He will be missed, I hope he keeps all the clean sheets and proves why he is still deserves to be England's #1. where can I buy a Torino keeper shirt?

The Jack Butland era begins

*There's been some pretty good news this week on the youth/academy front :pimp:

@scoutsattending:
#mufc are getting ex-#atleti chief scout Gerardo Guzman as new academy scout for Spain

Manchester United have secured the services of Tottenham's highly-regarded U18s coach Kieran McKenna to replace Paul McGuinness [Mail]

Last edited:
Naw Hart will still be #1 he has not been moved on because he is no good he's been moved on cause he can't do what Pep wants effectively.

I can't wait to see Hart's crazy yelling in the tunnel I hope he learns a couple phrases in Italian to scream in the tunnel.

Nasri looked threatening this past game too was interested to see if Pep was going to keep him. I guess it was more of an audition for other teams :lol:

But i guess with Sane/Jesus/Gündoğan coming in Nasri is easily expendable

Willy isn't a wizard with the ball at his feet but he's night & day better than Hart. Caballero's 80% pass rating in the 2-1 win against Sunderland alone should illustrate how much a better option he was to play in Pep's system versus Hart.

Yeah he clearly choose to leave England and choose Torino for a reason. People have been saying Torino is expected to compete for a european spot this season and I hope Hart takes them there.

Like Europa League? I haven't even thought of Torino that highly, but hey I hope they can compete.

Yeah Torino would have been better off keeping Peres and hopefully they don't sell Belotti for their sake. But apparently they are still expected to compete for a spot in Europa at least, the games still have to be played though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom