This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Walcott is what he is :lol:,talented but crazy inconsistent. Nothing more nothing less. He'll have the odd flashes of brilliance followed by missed sitters at the same rate.

Dude was being billed as the "future of England" legit almost a decade ago :lol:

totally :lol:

Random but still Gunner related, I saw that Chambers was sent out on loan today. How did Rob Holding end up higher on the depth chart than him already? :lol:

:lol:

Holding has been solid back there with Boss. with Chambers not so much...but that was expected

Trust me, everyone was caught off guard with that one, was so sure chambers was going to be the starter the second match and on

Edit: for sure! rob has looked very composed back there

Last edited:
OK

Giroud is not on the same level as Aguero, even with injuries

But he's still world class

Random but still Gunner related, I saw that Chambers was sent out on loan today. How did Rob Holding end up higher on the depth chart than him already? :lol:

Holdings has a better reading of the game and is better aware of opponents movement. Despite being in a league below, having had more playing time makes a difference.

@ScoutedFootball RSC Anderlecht have signed Nicolae Stanciu (23) for a Belgian record fee of €9.8 million.

I used to be really hard on Giroud but the guy is pretty damn consistent.

He is. Cats thought I was crazy for calling him world class, but I'd take him on my squad any day.

Pair him with an Aguero or a Benzema and they'd do major damage.

I really rate him. He isn't out here getting hat tricks or golden boot every year, but he carried arsenal to 2nd place last year. Imagine where they would have been without him

Send Giroud to PSG

Last edited:
I know thats your boy but Giroud didn't carry any team last year man :lol:,if you want to give credit for that 2nd place might as well send it to Ozil, Alexis and Spuds on St Totteringham day :lol:

Last edited:
They would have never made enough it to beat the scrubs for 2nd place if Giroud wasn't scoring those assists from Ozil the first half of the season :lol:

I'm just saying, the guy is quality. He ain't aguero and damn sure ain't Zlatan, but the guy is a quality striker

Last edited:
I'll admit that he's solid but he needs a 20 goal type season before being considered world class imo. Shouldn't bee too much to ask given the service he has available :lol:

Kun and the King? He's not even on Costa's level yet imo,might be better than Sturridge though...:nerd:

Last edited:
Manchester City attempted to sign Kylian Mbappé this summer
During the summer, Man City offered €40 million to sign AS Monaco’s teenage attacker Kylian Mbappé, according to L’Équipe.

AS Monaco rejected this offer.

Barcelona have also made an enquiry, but more towards signing the player for the 2017-18 season.

The Monaco attacker signed a professional contract last March, meaning that his current deal with the Ligue 1 side runs until 2019.

That's right fight them off Monaco....40mil tho, dude is 17yo with 13 league games under his belt

It's official and still doesn't look real

View media item 2150125
Interesting that it's a loan...Pep wants to torment dude for another year it seems :lol:

Werder Bremen will present Serge Gnabry at 15:30. Medical done. He's cost them €5m (plus possible bonuses), and signs until 2020. [Bild]

Bayern Munich have an option to buy Gnabry from Werder Bremen next summer for €5m to €6m. [Kicker]

This is strange to me,how are Bayern getting dibs on him for peanuts next year?

Guess that means no buy-back clause for the Gunners?

giphy.gif

Walking into Sportings owners office like....

Seriously though, Leicester spending this much on players is ******* alien to me. Never thought I'd see it.

"Today could be the last day Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid can sign new players until 2018."

Ehhh

Wilshere to Roma

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom