This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Walking into Sportings owners office like....

Seriously though, Leicester spending this much on players is ******* alien to me. Never thought I'd see it.

What a time to alive. Same time next year you will be trying to loan them to crystal palace when you get regelated

giphy.gif

Walking into Sportings owners office like....

Seriously though, Leicester spending this much on players is ******* alien to me. Never thought I'd see it.

What a time to alive. Same time next year you will be trying to loan them to crystal palace when you get regelated

All this salt throwing so early in the season....

Mick-McCarthy-gif.gif

I like it.

United fans really got that battery in their backs this season huh

I get it, two world class players and Mou joined the ranks....but the games still have to be played.

Big Boi Nasri has joined Sevilla on a season long loan...lots of season long loans going out right now.

Werder Bremen will present Serge Gnabry at 15:30. Medical done. He's cost them €5m (plus possible bonuses), and signs until 2020. [Bild]

Bayern Munich have an option to buy Gnabry from Werder Bremen next summer for €5m to €6m. [Kicker]

This is strange to me,how are Bayern getting dibs on him for peanuts next year?

Guess that means no buy-back clause for the Gunners?

:rofl: No idea how we pulled that off, but that's awesome. I'm like 99% sure we will activate that clause too.

Yeah, I'm kinda speechless now

All I know is that I totally didn't see that coming :lol:

Oh god, Spuds are getting all Arsenal-y and refusing to pay 5M more than they first offered for Moussa Sissoko. Pls Poch, pls keep this up.

The banter in here is too much right now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Giroud is a fine striker, but he'll rarely produce a goal out of nothing and lacks pace. I'm a realist, he's good, but he's not "Aguerooooooo!" good.

Well that's weird but ok. Luiz does somewhat provide what we need and you can play him at two different spots.

Add in Marcos Alonso and it's a decent revamping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom