This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im down with that is Garza takes the US leftback spot  
nerd.gif

Danilo is a priority for Juventus and Real Madrid want to sell. There have been talks but the player wants to stay. [Cadena Ser]

I need Di Marzio to say this

sure why not because im not hip at all on garza :lol: its not like it would disrupt any chemistry among the US team

i think it was because of a third party associated with carvalho that we didnt get him, unfortunate at the time.

im late, we already losing

Fam, I hate this regional blackout BS

I can't even watch the game

I wanted Wenger to scoop William Carvalho from time but nooooooooo we had to buy Elneny

Arsenal needs to go after Inaki Williams

Completely different position, but would be dope

Last edited:

have cable? it seems they broadcast the matches on news channel 8 fairly often. I dont have cable myself, and usually unsuccessful getting to stream smoothly on my chrome cast. Im trying to hop on this kodi soon. Another alternative that streams the games on the app but not often is the univision deportes app

Last edited:
I know there are quite a few readers in here, any other Bielsista's?

On vacation for 5 weeks and finally got a chance to check out Jed Davies' book on Marcelo Biesla's tactical philosophy.

I'm about halfway through and it's excellent so far. Highly recommend it.

View media item 2472331

I love him.

His disciple Sampaoli will lead Argentina to WC victory next summer

have cable? it seems they broadcast the matches on news channel 8 fairly often. I dont have cable myself, and usually unsuccessful getting to stream smoothly on my chrome cast. Im trying to hop on this kodi soon. Another alternative that steams the games on the app but not often is the univision deportes app

Damn, I usually watch MLS on FS1. I'll check channel 8

I know there are quite a few readers in here, any other Bielsista's?

On vacation for 5 weeks and finally got a chance to check out Jed Davies' book on Marcelo Biesla's tactical philosophy.

I'm about halfway through and it's excellent so far. Highly recommend it.

View media item 2472331

I love him.

His disciple Sampaoli will lead Argentina to WC victory next summer

His mind is a trip. Argentinians (Italians too) been on on another level when it comes to coaching minds in the modern area.

Fight happened ref didnt given any yellows like he should have went to the video to see who should get yellows for the fight. Shocked he gave no reds since he went to look at it. 

Not the best use of it in that instance. Goals, Pens and thats enough to me.
Surprised to read this. Thiught that new replay system was for goals only wtf.

Also havent read up on the story but the puto chant is now banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom