This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy
pimp.gif
bold move not starting Alessandrini 

I'm late but too lazy to go thru the posts...

Soooo United fans, ya'll down to get Ronaldo by any means necessary? eiddyfouw eiddyfouw , @Rolaholic18, etc...

Honestly, I'd love to see him back at United and in the EPL. So what you spend a ridiculous amount for his transfer, United would make that up within a month. It'd be great for the EPL.

No. Give me Griez/Laca/Lukaku/Morata/ but NOT Ronaldo.

Aside from costs (we can use that money in other places, even though we have a lot of it), reality is, he left as the king. I don't want him to come back and not be the same, or get injured, or slow down. Let's just leave his jersey up in the rafters and remember him as the kid who came in and set the league on fire.

Fabinho is close to joining Manchester United after the club reached an agreement with AS Monaco for a fee of €35m + €5m add ons. [correro dello sport] #MUFC

Please don't be BS,please don't be BS,please don't be...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
im awake when i dont want to be i see patrik schick is having his juve medical, silly move for him

I woke up and thought whose mans is this but upon further review (YouTube highlights and compilations) I can dig it. I remember him scoring against us (only time I saw him play) Plus he's from Czech Republic. Been awhile since we had a good and promising Czech player.

Frank De Boer to Palace?

Dude was being mentioned as a candidate for the Barca job a few years back,Inter killed those prospects :lol:

Triple H going full Hunter Hearst Helmsley :lol:

Danilo is a priority for Juventus and Real Madrid want to sell. There have been talks but the player wants to stay. [Cadena Ser]

I need Di Marzio to say this

I actually wouldn't mind Danilo staying around for another season, unless there's a young RB on RM's radar that can contribute now. But dude seems to be very happy with the bench role and ended the season with some improved performances.

He's still a cheap conceded goal waiting to happen though, via an OG or missed marking. Dudes like him and Lucas Vasquez who are happy with spot minutes are good to have though.

Last edited:
Salah passed his physical with Liverpool earlier today, official announcement coming soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom