This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
theo hernandez strengths are def not his skill on the ball... he has a strong leg and he's very fast. 

technical ability not so much... especially under pressure. 

and let me get this straight... lacazette is going to arsenal and will be the number one forward where giroud has been on the bench but laca can't get a spot on the NT

geteuropa...come get your mans

Last edited:
I wouldn't look much into the fact that he couldn't do keep ups :lol:

As a former defender, I wasn't very good at them either :lol:

Bonnuci's agent said he is working on sale for him. Could be him looking for more money though I still highly doubt Bonnuci wants to leave Juventus.

Also rumor of a swap deal between Pepe Reina and Bravo. Can't remember the last time a swap deal actually went through so I doubt it again lol.
Manchester City have stepped up their interest in Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand (27) and a £30m bid could be enough. [@SunMartinB]
All on board we gonna need to pay out the *** for fullbacks anyway this window just bite the bullet and recoup later.

Wouldn't be surprised if he left Juve after the locker room incident at halftime of the CL final

Wouldn't be surprised if he left Juve after the locker room incident at halftime of the CL final
This is true. 
Pepe Reina in a City shirt
sick.gif
mean.gif
Dont worry he He wont be. Anytime a swap or player +cash rumor comes up I already consider it a 0% chance of happening

Last edited:
The Dutch womens national team will be rocking a lioness now instead of a lion. Not bad clever and still looks respectable.

DEeWX5JXcAAQxkT.jpg

Altough im not Dutch so I can't speak to how they feel about it. @Noskey  you are right? what do you think? 

Last edited:
The Dutch womens national team will be rocking a lioness now instead of a lion. Not bad clever and still looks respectable.

DEeWX5JXcAAQxkT.jpg

Altough im not Dutch so I can't speak to how they feel about it. @Noskey
 you are right? what do you think? 

I can dig it :pimp:

Although he's currently a LB he'll likely go the Ramos route and become a CB eventually. So yea he's a teenage CB doing things like that and apparently lacks technical ability :lol:

City shot themselves in the foot by not acquiring replacements first. Everyone and their momma know we need fullbacks so the asking prices are gonna be high. In all honesty, this should of never happened. I been screaming for fullbacks even before Sagna.

If we have to I wouldnt mind an Otamendi-Kompany-Stones back 3. Gonna have to ask more of Sane to track back, he has the engine to. Fernandinho too.

Arsenal midfielder Dan Crowley is close to completing a permanent move to Dutch Eredivisie side Willem II.
Arsenal are set to exercise their buy back clause and sign Wellington Silva from Fluminense. Will sell him straight to Bordeaux. globoesporte.globo.com
Good luck to @AdnanJanuzaj, who has left #MUFC to join Real Sociedad.
Leicester’s owner, King Power, accused of £327m corruption in Thailand
Anthony Modeste leaves FC Köln for Tianjin Quanjian
1860 München no longer playing in Allianz Arena, lease terminated
[Catalunya Radio] Barça have offered Benfica €30 million for Semedo.
Olivier Ntcham joins Celtic on a 4 year deal
OJogo reports Marcos Acuña has finally signed with Sporting CP for 7.5M (ojogo.pt)
St. Pauli agree a long term partnership with Stoke City
Lazio are asking €20m for Biglia, and Milan are currently offering €17m (€16m+€1m). Krychowiak and Badelj are possible alternatives. (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Embarrassing, biting off literally the worst thing about Nike templates
not really, I'm going through the kits rn, and the only thing that similar is the dark shades, but there's a lot of uniqueness to some of these kits, where in Nike 3rd kids are just the paint tool being put to work

Since its all black I let it slide for the culture.

Newcastle got the best im a sucker for stripes even though they are subtle

puma-step-out%2B%252818%2529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom