This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear 80% of the time I've spent in London, it has rained
I'm here right now. Sun showed it's self for an hour two earlier today but nothing on Tuesday. Rained at some point both days. On the surface this place is bleek man.
laugh.gif
head out to the country side, makes the rain a little more..... tolerable 
ohwell.gif

What would be considered country side? I'm out in Hounslow, don't even know if I'll get step into central London and I've never been. Supposed to be 40 minute metro ride.

Last edited:
What would be considered country side? I'm out in Hounslow, don't even know if I'll get step into central London and I've never been. Supposed to be 40 minute metro ride.
The hell you doing in Hounslow?!? I spent a month out in Uxbridge and that was about a 40 min ride into Liverpool station.... I'd do it almost every day tbh 

Give it a go, do it for the culture, check out a few stadias etc 
smokin.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if he left Juve after the locker room incident at halftime of the CL final

???

Told Allegri that he needed to sub Barzagli out. Allegri told him to stay in his lane. Barzagli told him to pull up. Then Bonucci turned his attention to Dybala, told him he was playing like **** and slapped him across the face.

You have to understand that at this point, Juve is very sensitive about losing CL finals. So if they feel that Bonucci's halftime antics might have cost them the trophy, then they'll have no problem shipping him out.

I wouldn't look much into the fact that he couldn't do keep ups :lol:

As a former defender, I wasn't very good at them either :lol:

Yeah, but you didn't go pro...and you didn't sign to the most decorated club on the planet.

A pro at his level, defender or not, should have that level of ball control.

The hell you doing in Hounslow?!? I spent a month out in Uxbridge and that was about a 40 min ride into Liverpool station.... I'd do it almost every day tbh 

Give it a go, do it for the culture, check out a few stadias etc 
smokin.gif
Working as a support coach for a friend and assisting him and his team as they do a little Euro tour. Friendly match later today vs a Reading academy team then Fulham on Saturday. The following week we're heading to Gothenburg, Sweden for a tournament. 

Looks like I'm gonna be able to head into central London tomorrow, I'm pretty excited. 

from Ajax twitter account:

#Ajax are deeply saddened by the news that Appie Nouri has been diagnosed with serious and permanent brain damage... (1/2)

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his loved ones in this difficult time. (2/2)

awful news. I'm wishing him the best!

Yo, if Ozil grows that mustache out another couple weeks, he'll start looking like David Silva

#Ajax
are deeply saddened by the news that Appie Nouri has been diagnosed with serious and permanent brain damage... (1/2)

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his loved ones in this difficult time. (2/2)

So sad :smh:

#Ajax are deeply saddened by the news that Appie Nouri has been diagnosed with serious and permanent brain damage... (1/2)

Damn thats really sad I hope for the best for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom